venting alert.....did you ever have one of those days....

by tinkerbell82 42 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

......when you wake up sad and annoyed, and it just goes downhill fast from there? when all of your clothes make you feel fat, and you want breakfast but you've rummaged through the fridge and all of the cupboards and nothing sounds good, and your cheerful S/O is just making you feel worse with their attempts to make you feel better, and you can't find your favorite book anywhere, and the littlest things get on your nerves for no reason, which just makes you even more irritable because you know you're being childish but can't help it, and everything just plain sucks?

any suggestions for the terminally cranky?

i'm contemplating crawling back into bed with my second-favorite book, a cup of tea, and a teddy bear, and not getting up for the rest of the day.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((B))

Sorry girl. Yes, I have had those days. .

i'm contemplating crawling back into bed with my second-favorite book, a cup of tea, and a teddy bear, and not getting up for the rest of the day.
    This actually doesn't sound like such a bad idea. . .
  • JH
    JH

No, that never happens to me. Do you feel better now?

No, just kidding Tinkerbell82. It happens to everyone I guess. cheer up.

• sens
    sens
    ......when you wake up sad and annoyed

(((((Tinkerbell)))) must be one of those days...because atm i feel the same way...but think of it like this...at least you dont have to go out in field service...

3 Sens 4

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

sp - thanks for the hugs...a li'l sugar never hurts ;)

jh - cheer up.

yeah, that was my b/f's advice was, too."cheer up, you're so moody! why are you so moody? you're not fat. i'll go get you breakfast if you want. it's not MY fault i'm in a good mood and you're not. i saw that book under the couch a week ago, did you look there? well, it's probably at your mom's house then. everything does NOT suck. you're not 4, so quit acting like it."

hmph! men!! how DARE he be so reasonable when i'm having a sad day?!?!

good point, sense, no service is something to be thankful about...thanks ;)

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Tink-

Cure: Sex

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

sp, are you conspiring with my man? he suggested a similar cure :P i'm too cranky for sex! i need love, dammit!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Sorry, it always cheers me up. . . just trying to help

(Pissed off sex can be really great. . just keep that in mind)

Oh and I luvs you!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

-> yes it happen ... And when I can I do just like you said (Bed)
    or Music - but Ooops sometimes you just choose the wrong ones ...

but yes also "tomorow is an other day"

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Dear Sweet Tinky I think we all have those days. When it happens to me I honestly need to be left alone. What I do sometimes is turn on the stereo, run a hot bubble bath and light a couple of candles. I will leave the bathdoor open and do a soak. The music drowns out my thoughts and I just relax.

Or I masturbate, your choice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit