What is your status (as of today) as a Jehovah's Witness?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moley
    moley

DF’ed and atheist

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm a non-practicing Atheist.

Walked out of the Kingdom Hall almost 50 years ago. Not disfellowshipped.

Built the UADNA orbiting space platform more than 20 years ago.

• Doofgrandaddy
    Doofgrandaddy

I'm a IHNI

I have no idea. Once I opened my eyes I never stepped foot into a kh again and refused to speak to the (attempted) hounders.

That must have pissed them off no end.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

#3. I think meetings and assemblies are a waste of time. Online is better. This covid shutdown has been good for the fade. I stopped attending in Sept 2019. I never got the info for the zoom meetings. In Feb an elder called and wanted to talk to me but I ignored that. I felt that I don't need to burn any bridges, I just don't need to cross them either.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

While I am clearly #4, why did you put "Bible is fiction" in that one? Sure, I accept that the Bible is fiction, but many do not.

There are plenty of #5's then. They are
    Inactive non-believers of the Watchtower, denying it has the truth and will never go back, but they are "believers" in some kind of God or higher level of spirituality or karma or something else. I have met those that believe in an afterlife and those that swear by another interpretation of the Bible other than that of Watchtower.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I doubt if you'll hear from any who are #1.

Can I add a #6?

6. Very content P.I.M.O. Very low hour publisher; believer in God. I'm a liability to this cult; my congregation would be better off without me; rarely attend zoom meetings...when I do attend I will sometimes turn camera on just to show full nicely trimmed beard; absolutely refuse repeated invitations to meet with meathead elders. You might ask: Why am I still in? Deep family ties & shunning threat!

• asp59
    asp59

3. But attending meetings and assembly is waste of time. Best online everything

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I guess I`m #4 last attended a JW funeral 28 years ago and have never set foot in a KH again ,some years ago I was influenced to DA myself by some comments on this forum beleiving I have DF the JW religion.

I have never regretted it.

I do not beleive in the Bible, God, or any other form of religion .

I do marvel at the size of the universe , all forms of life on earth ,and beleive the odds of some form of life being present elsewhere in the universe just has to be.

Does that class me as being a spiritual person of some sort ? I dont know.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe that not only do they not follow the bible that they claim to have the monopoly in abiding by, but that the bible itself is a book of curses that is intended to ruin the whole planet. And we are near the finish--between mandatory diabetes shots (the coronavirus shots), World War III, the dollar becoming toilet paper at some point after they are finished luring everyone and their dogs into the stock market, race wars that are going to be worse than the riots of the 1960s plus the 2020 riots put together, and the environment being trashed while they argue that people need to go.

Obviously, I do not want to go back to pushing this book of curses that has already ruined my prospect of ever having a happy future.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

4a. Disassociated extremely hard atheist with nihilistic tendencies.

I really can't be all that bothered with the jobos and their fraud anymore. I occasionally frequent this page to catch up on old virtual friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit