Are you ever taken aback by what some here have said to you ?

by berylblue 72 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I’m following this post since the beginning

In knowing that I’m able to be as sweet as I can be an as*shole (in the way I’m talking = too straight I guess **) it always depend onWHY” :

• a detail
    • MORE THAN A DETAIL (I’m not blind, and I’m not 12 years old)

** In knowing that my poor English can’t help in this matter I think that AT LEAST this WILL BE CLEAR ENOUGH, for EVERYBODY

“IF I’VE HURTED SOMEONE I APPOLOGIZE”

But still, I’d like to know how, when, where and WHY ? (WHAT DID I SAY? Cause I don’t want messed up – people or myself – it’s not my goal : WHY should I ???)

Basically : What is it ALL ABOUT ! Cause I’m not in your head and your not in mine

Feel comfortable to answer me here (told it somewhere already: I’m straight / So that allow you to do the same with me)

But if you need more privacy PM me (ANYONE)

And you know what ?

If I feel that I’ve been I REAL STUPID or MEAN AS*HOLE

I WILL APPOLOGIZE TO YOU ESPECIALLYIN A BIG NEW POSTE

Corinne

By the way : Thanks to EVERYONE - THIS POST IS REALLY GREAT !!!

• RR
    RR

Oh you mean "GET A LIFE!"

• berylblue
    berylblue
    I think I'm more taken aback by the lack of responce to my postings that I get.

I keep telling you that it is the bad association and everyone around you sees it. However you have refused to listen to my "spirit directed" council and continue to lay down with the Onanites....Jehover aint happy as evinced by the lack of response to your threads.....sheesh...so obvious...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

LMAO at valis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit