Pictures Of My Visit to Texas

by DakotaRed 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

For those who have watched as Witchywoman and I keep growing fonder of each other, and anyone else interested, I have put up some pics of her and I that I took earlier this week and last weekend when I was in Houston visiting her. The link is to my webpage and feel free to look around at the rest, if you feel like it.

http://home.earthlink.net/~lawaters3/id4.html

• blondie
    blondie

Great pictures, Dakota Red. Those 2 munchkins are cute. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Blondie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

What a lovely glow around both of you! Those are great pictures! Hope you guys make it to Dallas one of these days!

Nina

• Valis
    Valis

Nice pics Dakota! Does this mean we might have another Apostate in Texas soon?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Great pictures!!

Lisa

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Cruzan, I was also in Dallas, Little Elm, to be more exact, visiting my youngest daughter. I was only there for a day and a half, so didn't have time to let anyone know. We spent the day driving around and seeing Dealy Plaza.

Valis, no, I believe Washington will be getting another apostate next summer

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((Lew & Anita)))))))))))

The pictures are beautiful, so happy for you both! Thanks for sharing them with us.

KateVisit Smiley Central!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

wow, Lew, what a nice couple you two make! Glad you found one another.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Mulan
    Mulan

very nice................looked like a lot of fun.

• Perry
    Perry

Hey Lew,

Check out the river walk in san antonio next time. You'll love it here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit