Pictures Of My Visit to Texas

by DakotaRed 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Shakita
    Shakita

Great pictures! You guys look very happy together! Congratulations!.....nothing more important in life than being happy!

• Prisca
    Prisca

You two look so happytogether - congrats

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Thank you all for the nice comments. Yes, we are very happy and look forward to being together for all time. It's really great finding happiness like this. What a gal she is

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Lew & Anita)) We're really happy for both of ya!

Of course, she's moving up here, right...and leaving that parched desert?!?!? eheh

Craig

• myself
    myself

Lew, great to see things working out so well for you and Anita. If you two ever make thru Tennessee let me know.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Wow...what a nice thread.

I clicked on the link, and what a welcome surprise.

Lovely pictures, and everyone looks, absolutely great!

Thanks for the thread Dakota Red. Very refreshing.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Craig, yes, we expect to move her up here next summer, unless we can manage to do it sooner. Sooner would suit me just fine, LOL.

Myself, thanks, I haven't been through Tennessee in ages. My old Vietnam unit is holding our reunion in Kentucky this month, but I just can't afford to go to both Texas and Ky. this time around. If you ever find yourself coming out west, let us know, you would be welcomed by both of us.

Razorblade, thanks. I just love showing her off. I feel I'm a very lucky guy.

• heathen
    heathen

That's a way cool site there . I was checking out the vietnam pics . I take it you were infantry ?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Thanks, Heathen. No, I wasn't infantry. I was an OH-6A helicopter mechanic and later on crewed OH-58s too. The 6 was a much better helicopter. Still, back then, we all had infantry training and stood guard duty just like the grunts did.

• heathen
    heathen

I bet that was some sweet duty being helicopter mechanic during that war .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit