Ever get the feeling your just not "normal"?

by logansrun 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

L'sRun, my wife has been telling me for the past 41 years that I'm not normal. Yes, what is normal? I'm a strong believer in minding my own busines, I have and will always help others with no strings attached and I will not purposely injure others. My ways of doing things is not conventional, that is, not normal. Nothing like individuality or being your own person.

Guest 77

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Logansrun: Please join my nerd club. Bridget keeps trying to get in, but she's a bit too cool for us nerds. Euphemism, you can join too.

• logansrun
    logansrun

I just wanted to let everyone know that things are A-OK....now, I really, REALLY mean that. For those of you who have some knowledge of my wanderings the past few days -- read between the lines. Things are GOOD

Bradley

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Please join my nerd club. Bridget keeps trying to get in, but she's a bit too cool for us nerds.

Bradley-

For those of you who have some knowledge of my wanderings the past few days -- read between the lines.

So you aren't going to share any juicy details with any of us lesser ones?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Dr!

"Please join my nerd club. Bridget keeps trying to get in, but she's a bit too cool for us nerds. Euphemism, you can join too"

What about me????

Bradley, we can keep Bridget out of the loop LOL! J/K Bridget! I talked to him last damnit!!!! :-P

~Aztec the dork...LOL

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    What about me????

Az! I don't know what I was thinking! You can join too! And so can Bridget

• mouthy
    mouthy

Bradley.I am 76 I have never felt normalYet I have loads & loads of friendsguess there is safety in #s
    Just be yourself. Your special--- Made in the womb that way!! ((((hug))

• Aztec
    Aztec

Aw yeah! I'm a member of the nerd club! Whoot whoot! Just don't make me try to think hard okay? It disturbs my perfectly coiffed hair. LOL!

~Aztec

• JH
    JH

I'm normal, and everyone else is not, or is that the other way around...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit