Foiled conversion attempt!

by caligirl 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

At the risk of sounding nit-picky... I would think that it is 'un-witnessing' that is being done...

Good work!

Regards,

Jim TX

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

YESSssssssssssssssssss ! !

• shotgun
    shotgun

NA na na na na na na na na...caligirl...it was the foiled again statement which made me think of batman.

The nice thing is your telling her the truth....the truth that will set her free.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

You GO, Caligirl!!!

Frannie B

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Great job Caligirl!

Too bad this happened in Sept though. I would have liked to seen your hours and placements counted before the new service year started to inflate our yearly apostate report.

Winston.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Good job. I would love to hear the JW try to overcome this now!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I went with my wife (caligirl) last night to give her new friend the information. She was so suprised at the brief information that we gave her on the real scoop of the WTS.

I just wish we had a listening device to hook up to the householder, and my wife could feed her lines of what to say.

Or, maybe my wife should show interest too, and just nail the lady. So much good information, but no one to share it to.

I have never seen any witnesses going door to door in our neighborhood. Caligirl has been waiting for the chance to see them come up to the door and demand to know how they got in. It would be too funny to see.

• Panda
    Panda

OK so what happened at the neighbors house? Did she tell you? AAARRRGHHH I can't wait to know!

Panda is listening

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit