Are the JW's Bleeding Numbers?

by Loris 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

There are so many people here on this board now adays that a thread gets lost so quickly. But thanks for the info!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/57773/1.ashx

j2bf

• Joker10
    Joker10

I don't like this article becuase it doesn not give any specific details and how they came up with this figure.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

interesting........JW's have the highest percentage of people leaving ( 32 % ) but also the highest percentage of those joining ( 39 % ). Not that it really matters, JW's wouldn't put any credece on it anyway, since it didn't come from them ( although they may quote the 39 % joining, and forget to quote the percentage of those leaving ).

just a side note...did anyone see the ad to the right of this story for church chairs? I thought they were KH chairs!!! If only the good jw's knew they were sitting on Christendoms chairs!!

• BornAgainGirl!
    BornAgainGirl!
    JW's wouldn't put any credece on it anyway

I was actually going to ask: would this article be something to show to a JW? What do you guys think?

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

was actually going to ask: would this article be something to show to a JW? What do you guys think?

BornAgainGirl!

If your asking would it open their minds, then I doubt it. To a JW who is intent and happy living with a closed mind, this article would be:

"written by apostates"

"off of the Internet which is run by the Debil."

"lies by the worldly, jehover-hating media"

"evidence that the end is really, really soon and the mighty jehover is weeding out the chaff from the Borg before the Big 'A'."

Girl, you could show Freddy Franz getting b-f'd by the Pope [no offense Catholics, just using an extreme example here for the sake of argument] while making the sign of the devil with his fingers and wearing a cross, and most JW's would rationalize the picture.

A closed mind is a closed mind, case closed.

Usually there has to be doubts in the JW's mind already formed on their own, then this would just be another seed planted for the final Awake!ning.

IMHO, Wintson.

• BornAgainGirl!
    BornAgainGirl!

Thanks, Winston!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit