A Confession to My Politically Conservative Friends

by Robdar 17 Replies latest social current

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have officially become a member of the left wing, liberal press. I have accepted a music director, ops/man position with a public radio station here, in KC.

I intend to become your worst nightmare but remember that I still love you. Just because I am going to be walking on the dark side doesn't mean that I don't still care about you.

Love,

Robyn

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Welcome, Robdar - here's your white hat. You'll like it here with us commie pinko bleeding hearts - we're fun.

Seriously, congrats.

The Phantom

• Prisca
    Prisca

lol, funny.

Congrats on your new job!

• gumby
    gumby
    Just because I am going to be walking on the dark side doesn't mean that I don't still care about you

Walking on the dark side is OK......I've been doing it since I was born!

Congrats girl!

Gumby

• nilfun
    nilfun

WTG, Robdar!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Rob,

Congrats on the job honey. I see you more as the loyal opposition.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Aww, thanks you all for your well wishes. Ya know what the best part of this job is going to be? I get to wear short skirts again!

I have been a paragon of conservative virtue in dress and in demeaner while working at the art gallery. I have suffered, lo, these many months because we sold Christian art work and the dress code demanded that I look conservative. Little did the good patrons know (insert evil laugh). Of course I am still going to be neatly dressed, just a little more liberal. Ah, life can be grand.

I would like to invite my fine, conservative friends to join with me on the dark side. The left knows how to have a good time when we stop being pissy.

Rob

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Congratulations Rob I hope you truely enjoy your new job.

Imagine how I fit into the scheme of things on the conservative side of politcal issues being a sexually confused right wing bisexual.

I think I'm already on the dark side

• Aztec
    Aztec

Go Rob go!

:-)

~Aztec

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

So, are you wearing Birkenstocks and eating granola yet? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest