A Confession to My Politically Conservative Friends

by Robdar 17 Replies latest social current

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Yay Robdar!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I have officially become a member of the left wing, liberal press.

You must be demonized, then. That's ok. I'll find an anti-demon software program to deal with your future posts!

I actually burned (copied) that CD for you, but considering your new views, I'm also considering burning it in a huge fire and sending it to hell!

Nah! I'll send it to you! I have room for liberal whackos in my life!

I have room for everyone in my life, providing they don't hurt people. That leaves the WTS out of my life.

Farkel

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Congratulations Robdar!!

Hey, what NPR station are you going to be on? Can we tune-in when you are on the air?

All I can get is WNED-AM 970 from Buffalo, NY., here.

But I'd love to hear your voice on the radio; having heard it on the phone, let me tell you all, she's got a beautiful on-air voice.

Aw...I miss my radio days Robdar.

Congratulations on the new job, that's excellent! XO

• Robdar
    Robdar

Imagine how I fit into the scheme of things on the conservative side of politcal issues being a sexually confused right wing bisexual. ...I think I'm already on the dark side

To have leanings to the right when the left supports your choices and lifestyle is an interesting situation to be in. Still, I think that the 2 poisitions can be compatable. So, are you wearing Birkenstocks and eating granola yet? LOL

Dan, it's funny that you should mention granola. Granola is the nickname that my former roommate gave me. I called him "the fornicator". Birkenstocks???? Yuk!

I have room for liberal whackos in my life!

Fark, I love it when you sweet talk me! Hey, thanks for the CD. I am so looking forward to hearing it. Who knows, maybe I will be able to get you some air play. No promises on the outcome but I do promise to try.

Hey, what NPR station are you going to be on? Can we tune-in when you are on the air?....Aw...I miss my radio days Robdar.

Rayzor, the station does run some NPR programs. But for the most part we are just on the air to promote the left wing agenda and piss off the conservatives. We air all sorts of local programming and political shows.

The air talent, for the most part is unpaid so they do it out of love. I am going to be paid because I am in administration. I am not going to be paid a lot, though. The board of directors are going to try to get me remote broadcasts so that I can supplement my income. They are also going to let me do voice over talent from the production studios so that I can make money as a free agent. Also, when I get my divorce settlement, I am going to buy software to convert my computer to an in home studio. I plan on sending audio audition files to Europe. Hopefully I will get ad jobs over there too.

If you miss your radio days, why don't you get back in? That good advice that you gave me on the phone does work both ways, ya know!

Rob

• Panda
    Panda

Congrats on your new job . Just don't start dressing like those 2 ladies on SNL who talked real low and laughed at inane remarks ... only it wasn't a real laugh it was like heh heh heh.

• teejay
    teejay

Rob, I'm liking you more and more as the days go by. :D

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((((Robyn))))))))

Congrats on the job, sweetie! You'll be GREAT!!!

Brenda

• Jayson
    Jayson

Ro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit