A bright spot has gone...

by safe4kids 31 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

out of our lives. My mother-in-law, Jo, passed away yesterday afternoon. She died peacefully in her sleep. We are grateful that she didn't suffer a lingering and painful death but we're still struggling to accept that she's gone and that we won't see her again. I don't know how to say all that is in my mind and heart right now, as the tears are too near the surface. I want to scream and rail at something...god? fate? the universe?..I don't know. I want answers to unanswerable questions but I know they don't exist and so yet again I am faced with having to accept what is unacceptable.

I do know that this will pass and we will adjust to the loss, it just takes time and meanwhile it helps to vent some of my feelings. I appreciate all of the support that we've received from our friends here; it has meant a great deal.

Dana

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

warm christian love and my heartfelt condolences

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((Dana)))) My heart goes out to you and your children, who will be especially feeling the loss of their grandmother.

May fond memories of her be cherished in your hearts forever.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm so sorry for your loss, Dana. Time will help heal the pain, and your beautiful memories of her will live forever in you and your children, and future generations. I'm glad her end was peaceful.

Love,

Nina

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((Dana & family)))))

So sorry for your loss. She will always be with you in your memories

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry. Blondie and Irreverent

• Scully
    Scully

((((( Dana & family ))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Lots of Love, Scully

• outnfree
    outnfree

I'm so sorry, Dana!

You know my thoughts are with you.

Hugs to the kids, and please convey my condolences to Bill.

I'll be in touch.

Love,

Brenda

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

awwwww (((((Dana)))) My thoughts are with you

• nilfun
    nilfun

Please accept my condolences for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit