Football predictions for "egg chasers" (NFL)

by crownboy 32 Replies latest social physical

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

WOOOHOOOOOOOO !!!!! And I was lucky enough to get tickets for the playoff game against the Seahawks !! It'll be nice to see good ole Coach Holmgren once again this year !!! This is OUR HOUSE !!

• crownboy
    crownboy

dubla, just feel happy that the referee was too blind to notice that Anthony Becht's 2 point conversion did not take a "short hop". Pennington's numbers were very good, and considering the lack of help by the offensive line, I think (CBS announcer) Randy Cross' assessment that Pennington is a top 5 QB in this league is more than warranted.

Yeah, getting swept is a little hard to take, but at least the Jets isn't the worst football team in NY (a team we both wrongfully picked for the playoffs). Savour your bragging rights for now, because next season when the Jets are hoisting the Lombardi trophy, you'll be feeling quite different .

• Sassy
    Sassy

Well all I know is my Vikings are out.. waaaahhh!! I?ll be hoping the next closest to my hometown makes it far.. (yes.. I must admit.. I?ll root for the Packers)

Personally I think that Kansas City is going to go far though..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit