Okay...who are the "girly girls" here

by berylblue 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I don't consider myself a 'girly girl' at all!!

I played football and hockey and other sports when I was growing up.......even now I love throwing the football around with my son (he is 9).

I can go without makeup.......but if I am going out I prefer to wear some.....but I dont wear base and powder unless something needs covering.

My woredrobe consists of jeans, shorts, and baby doll/tank top type shirts and tennis shoes or ankle (dock martin type) boots.

I have wash and go hair so spend little time with my hair at all.

I prefer to shower then to take a bath unless I need to soak a sore muscle or something.

I have a fowel mouth (can make a sailor blush...done it), and love to drink beer and eat pizza while watching the game.

I hate to shop!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes me literally 10mins to pick out three complete outfits if I have to shop for myself.

From showering and shaving..........to putting on makeup (if I do), in all takes me 30mins (if I take my time) to be ready to have a nite on the town.

ONE THING I HATE...........IS a man that takes longer to get ready then I do!!!!

I get my nails done every once in a while in order to keep from biting them........and I do paint my toe nails cause I hate the way they look without nail polish.....but if the nail polish cracks.......oh well........I will wait untill I have shoes that show my toes before I paint OVER them instead of removing and repainting.

Tomboy till I die!!!!!!!!!! and proud of it.......although I find the older I am getting the more "female" I act.....or at least so my son says.

Love.......the tomboy,

Jes

• shera
    shera

I am both....I do my toes and wear make up,not a lot tho,I keep it natural looking. I hate pantyhose and heels,only wear em when I really ,really have too.

Just about everyday I "try" to dress nice but they can be a range of dress clothes to sporty clothes.

No scents,makes me sneeze and I feel blech when I smell strong perfumes.

I'm sweet and sour...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit