Women of the world REJOICE !!

by Simon 31 Replies latest social humour

• Englishman
    Englishman

You can always get into a tighter spot by going in rearwards.

Englishman.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Simon....duck! Maverick

• Shakita
    Shakita

Patio:

I hear you! My son was only behind the wheel twice in the school driver's ed. class when he announced to me "Can I drive to work, I have had behind the wheel at school and did just fine!" Just fine?!! No one can learn to drive, especially teenagers who seem to think that looking cool while driving is more important than checking in your rear view mirror before changing lanes!!! ......"gee, Mom, guess I forgot to look, and put on my blinker....." I think that mistake just took about a year off my life!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    You can always get into a tighter spot by going in rearwards.

Like you're the first guy to offer that!!!!

I learned to drive in San Francisco and have no problems parking. But you couldn't give me that little tiny toyota. I want that big bad V-8.

• locomente
    locomente

Women need help parking.....but the PRESIDENT of Toyota FORGOT to put on the brake? Who really needs the help here????

locomente

• Jesika
    Jesika

VEEEEEEEEEEEERY FUNNY!!!!!!!!

I HATE parallel parking!!!!!!! When I took my drivers test..........the guy who gave me the test had a girlfriend that worked in a club I worked in..........so shortly into the test........we got on the topic of where I worked (stripping at that time).......he asked so I told him.......and since he had a girlfriend in the "business"...........he NEVER tested me on parallel parking.......he just wrote me down as passing. Fine with me!!!!!!!!! I scored over 90!!!!!!!

(and no there was no "funny business" in getting that 90% just a mutual understanding that I had only been awake for maybe an hr when I was taking the test since I worked nites then ).

Jes

• smack
    smack

It's a man thing, they'll never ever understand

Steve

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Simon, not a subject to start with women drivers. Don't get me started.

I do mighty fine backing up or parallel parking, maybe you should ask xjw_b12 as to what he did to our house when he was backing up our truck (with trailer hitch and bike rack on the back bumper) a couple of weeks ago. Not very pretty.

He' going to lynch me for bringing this up.

But hey, Simon you started it.

• outnfree
    outnfree

All I can say is:

Ang, how do you put up with him?

(Simon, )

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ang!!! You have my deepest sympathy!!!! Kick him in the rear for me please
    ( Oh I see Simon>>> shun him Grace!!!!Naughty boy!!!! making me admit I cant park that way- )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit