Women of the world REJOICE !!

by Simon 31 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

Click here and you'll see why

... I know I'm going to get lynched for this one !!

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Oh, yes you are!

• TonyT
    TonyT

Its about time that there was a really useful invention.

• little witch
    little witch

That's great!

Now, if they could only make a car with a magnified vanity mirror....it would make it so much easier for me to apply mascara, while commuting!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I thought it was going to be a picture of a man; preferably naked...

BTW, I have noticed that men have just as much trouble parallel parking....when you are raised in the suburbs and never have to, you never learn to....

I learned how from the football coach who doubled as the drivers ed teacher. He was big on making girls learn how to park. I can out park my husband, everyday of the week...

• patio34
  • arrowstar
    arrowstar

You are SO gonna get it!!

Lisa

• berylblue
    berylblue

I have never had a driver's licence. If you knew me, you'd know why. MUCH more concerned with the flowers on the side of the road than the cars on the road.

• Xena
    Xena

What is up with men wanting to REVERSE into a parking space???? You either go the the trouble of backing up before or after you park....what difference does it really make???

Now give me a car that can parallel park and you have a winner....failed my 1st driving exam over that one...thank goodness the next officer was a lot nicer on that issue or I would still be walking everywhere I go!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(gets out rope and forms a tight noose)

Simon, the last time I took a driving test almost 4 yrs ago was the FIRST time I got marked off on my parallel parking.....the reason being that the TESTOR was a macho with a superiority complex, who insisted I didn't know what I was doing when I jockeyed into position to just BEGIN the procedure.....he made me move into a position that would not allow me to park the car correctly and marked me off on it...(grrr) Prior to that time, I had absolutely NO problem with my parallel parking or the driving test scores...

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit