Witness women are not happy with sex!

by Pepper 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Witness women are not happy with sex!

Imagine that.

Now the cheating thing. I would hate to be locked into a relationship that sucked sexually with no way out. I also would love to think that I'd get out before I cheated. But I'm young and naive so who knows.

• SadElder
    SadElder

but the men are!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Teenyuck,

No I never said I was proud of what I did and I wish you wouldn't imply I did. As a matter of fact I felt bad about what I did and admitted to my wrong choices and paid for it ten years ago. There is always two sides to every story. I looked like that bad in the eyes of the elders because I was the one who did wrong and was DF'd. My point here is sometimes when men or women cheat is because lack of emotional support and there was more to the story but I don't want to go into on here.

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

jwbot,

I will repeat what I said to teenyuck,

No I never said I was proud of what I did and I wish you wouldn't imply I did. As a matter of fact I felt bad about what I did and admitted to my wrong choices and paid for it ten years ago. There is always two sides to every story. I looked like that bad in the eyes of the elders because I was the one who did wrong and was DF'd. My point here is sometimes when men or women cheat is because lack of emotional support and there was more to the story but I don't want to go into on here.

As if you have never made wrong choices in your life. Maybe it makes me look bad but I bet a lot of other men went on here did the same thing. You only know about what I said here and you do not have the whole picture. I know for a fact my ex to this day would vouch for my character. How would you like it if your partner told you after 5 years marriage that she never really loved you when you were married??? So I wasted all those years in a loveless marriage!!!

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Teenyuck,

Also I would appreciate from now on that you don't insult my parents. You can insult me all you want call me a AH etc, but leave my parents out of this or any other discussion. My parents I have you know, are the kindess, most wonderful and caring people you could every meet and they don't deserve to be put down. I didn't say anything at first because I thought maybe I misunderstood your original comments.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit