Witness women are not happy with sex!

by Pepper 24 Replies latest social relationships

• sf
    sf
    Witness women are not happy with sex!

Neither are quite a few ex jw women. Apparently.

sKally

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

"So the elder she spoke to her and said its OK we do it too"

Hmm. why does this sound fabricated and disingenuous? Just curious...

Merc'

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Neither are quite a few ex jw women. Apparently.

sKally

Rejected sf?

William, telling the world that you cheated on your wife is nothing to be proud of....

It really became a turn off to have sex with her.

So you cheated on her and are proud of it. As all men should be....

Hence, my comment.

• sf
    sf

teeny,

Where'd you come up with that?

Why the 'stab'?

sKally

• Xena
    Xena

I dunno in retrospect I don't blame my ex for cheating on me...I was a frigid bitch, heck I would have cheated on me.

It may not be the best solution to a bad situation, but I can understand the frustration and make allowances personally.

hhhmmmm guess I need to go back and check the family tree to see if my parents were related too....

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

sf, where'd your comment come from?

• jwbot
    jwbot

William, you cheated on your wife you you feel you are wrongly looked at as a "pig dog". Well, in that other thread where I stated that you didn't seem like a jerk...I take that back.

There were other things you could have done instead of betray her trust and cheat on her, just because your little will wasn't getting satisfied. *sigh* I dunno...communication works, hell, maybe even breaking up with her would have been the better thing to do...but cheating, then blaming it on her, and being offended when people think you're a jerk is a little backwards.

Weren't you going on and on in the nice guys thread about how well you treat women, but you are just "honest"? please...

• Pepper
    Pepper

Oh your so fummy. LOL As a matter of fact they were, my mom and dad were from a long line of Mormon idiots. Pass me one more beer Verginia and drink one your self. Pepper

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

sf, I am sorry. My comment was uncalled for and I sent you a PM.

• sf
    sf

~accepted~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit