Witness women are not happy with sex!

by Pepper 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Pepper
    Pepper

Yes, Verginia the sisters are not happy with the state of their sex lifes, because they greatly desire satisfaction. As Mick Jagger appty put it " I can't get no". I was married once and my ex-wife had to go and tell the elders that we were haveing yummie oral sex and she was just so distrot. So the elder she spoke to her and said its OK we do it too. I mean my God I could have told her that, but no she had to go to an elder that just don't know jack shit most of the time just to be told " we do it too". Now if that happend to just one couple I am sure it happens thousands of times. God made our toungs for many uses besides just licking ice cream cones. Yes Verginia pass me one more beer and we shall close our KM's and enjoy life, ahh life is good.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Rock on

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

WHAT'S THE POINT HERE ?????????

SEEMS TO ME ANOTHER THREAD GOES UP IN FLAMES

ocw

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    we were haveing yummie oral sex and she was just so distrot.

I just feel like I should mention that that is dangerous both for you and your partner. If you're ever in that situation again, please have your partner go to a doctor to get the dist rot cleared up before resuming sexual relations.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Pepper, are you from Appalachian country? Were your parents related?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Hi Pepper,

I hear you and I went through the same experience's with my ex. After a romantic session she would go and talk to an elder and get his approval. Or after a sexual interlude that she herself with partake and enjoy, would say "I don't thin we should do that, it bothers my conscience." It really became a turn off to have sex with her. Then its the man's fault because he went to another woman for satisfaction!!! You know you can't tell other women this as they don't understand, they just see you as a pig dog that cheated on your wife.

Will

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    It really became a turn off to have sex with her. Then its the man's fault because he went to another woman for satisfaction!!! You know you can't tell other women this as they don't understand, they just see you as a pig dog that cheated on your wife.

William, are you from Appalachian country and were your parents related; perhaps brother and sister?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Just remember the JW saying "marriage is GOD's arrangement" and the Bible principle that says "marriage is a threefold cord".

Just remember -- the three folds are Man, Woman, and Jehovah the Organization. The man and the woman are both supposed to love Jehovah the organization MORE than their spouse, for that is part of Christian loyalty!!

So yeah go ahead, have a 3-way marriage, you J-dubs. See how fun it is.

Personally, I prefer a 2-member marriage!!

• berylblue
    berylblue

LMAO at Teeny

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    William, are you from Appalachian country and were your parents related; perhaps brother and sister?

Why would you make a remark like this? Because I said it was turn off to have sex with a woman that critiqued every sexual encounter with the elders or because woman think you a pig dog for cheating on your wife?

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit