Dead Like Me

by Stacy Smith 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I have watched queer eye just once. They were fixing up a straight guy's appearance so he would be confident when he asked his girlfriend to marry him. It seemed like a fun show.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I guess it will be a while before this show shows up in blockbuster for rental?

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

There have only been a half dozen or so episodes so I'm sure it won't show up on DVD for at least a year or so.

Did I mention I love it?

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Is that the same show that used to be on PBS or BBC a few years ago?

My husband has been talking about some show about the grim reaper for a while....he watched it on PBS when he was living in Texas...I have never seen it

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

The Dead Like Me that's on Showtime is a new series. Guess what. I missed the stupid last episode. Who knows when I'll be able to see it. I got weak and went on a date friday so I figured I'd watch it sunday night at 10pm. Well showtimes didn't show the same episode on sunday as they did on friday as they usually do so I missed it. AAAAAARG

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    I missed the stupid last episode.

What do you mean last episode????

They are making more, right???

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Oh heck yes they'll make more. I'm sorry, I just meant the last episode of the summer series. I have a feeling it will be back in the spring. It was too good to die away. I'm going to have to learn to program a VCR I think.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

update update update

Tonight Showtime showed Dead Like Me at a different time than usual. They just made up for sunday nights screwup. YAAAAY I saw the season finale.

It was good too, one of the best episodes.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Oh, rats!!!

I was busy watching Queer Eye For the Straight Guy !!

• Mac
    Mac

I just wanted to say that I was very saddened by Stacy,s untimely demise and my condolences go out to her family and friends. Let us raise our glasses to her memory!

mac, of the "yer telling me what......oh, sh*t......I feel ever so foolish!!" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit