Dead Like Me

by Stacy Smith 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I am so hooked on the TV show Dead Like Me that I watch each episode a couple of times. I just love it. I think it's a very intelligent quirkly show that never fails to surprise me, make me laugh and even make me feel a bit sad. I just love it.

I want to be a Grim Reaper too. I love George but since Daisy Adair joined the show I can sort of identify with her. Plus she's really cute.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

hmmmmm.... sounds interesting. Is that on HBO?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I have only seen it a couple time, and i missed the opening episode, grr--so i am sort of lost and putting it together.

Double-it's on Showtime actually.

See and I totally identify with George, I think it's her monotone gruff voice--so like my own! And a deadpan sarcasm that makes me swell with envy.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

George reminds me of a friend of mine. She has that monotone voice and is also sort of negative about stuff but in a really funny way.

.Yes it's on Showtime and the new show is on friday nights but it plays again on saturday and sunday evenings.

The HBO show I like is the sopranos but I have no idea if they are going to do anymore new episodes or not.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Hmm the first post in my thread here has more post totals than my most recent post. I wonder if a moderator delted some of my posts. If so please let me know what I did wrong and I'll try to be nicer in the future. K???

• greven
    greven

If you like the Grim Reaper I think you'll enjoy this book too:

Mort, by Terry Pratchett

I know I loved it!

Greven

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

I love this show! We have Showtime On-Demand, so I watch every episode at least twice! I was originally interested because the star, Ellen Muth, had also starred in the Lifetime movie "The Truth About Jane". It's so addicting! Who knew you could get so attached to Dolores Herbig, as in her big brown eyes?

And yes, Daisy Adair is cute, cute, cute!!!

~Asortafairytale~

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Yes Daisy is cute

alt

And she's from Canada, Laura Harris....

I missed the middle of last nights show so in 40 minutes I'm going to watch the entire episode from the beginning.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I love this show!!

• Francois
    Francois

Frankly, I don't watch tv much at all. Until recently, I only watched Friends and I had only been doing that for a year.

About three weeks ago, believe it or not, I started watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and I really am amused by it and a little jealous of their skills. Next time I redecorate, I'm gonna see if I can find five or six gay friends to come over and take over.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit