Ozzie's Weekend Poll #61

by ozziepost 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((Sam Beli))))))) "So, essentially I had no one to whom I could confide my doubts; I kept them private for years."

That's why I love this internet. It is getting people together that have been out there by themselves with doubts.

Like JT says, "you gotta love the net THANG!"

sorry Ozzie, didn't mean to butt into this thread. Just wanted to give Sam a hug for all he went through.

<quietly backing out of the thread> carry on

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

A fellow worker at Bethel. He went to a higher up. I was called on the carpet and interrogated. I was told I would have to begin a study all over again because I had stronger leanings to Catholicism than to JWs. I didn't want to study because I knew what was believed; I just didn't believe it anymore. So I left and was promptly disfellowshipped for apostasy.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

First #6

Then #1 who is now my ex-husband. He did not appreciate my doubts.

Leslie

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

#1 My JW husband. But he won't talk with me anymore about my doubts.

#2 My non-JW family. But they don't understand why I couldn't just leave the religion. I explained the best I could, but they still don't get it.

My daughter was brought up in the lie, but she doesn't want to talk about my doubts either. She claims that she is over it. (I hope so)

#6 So no-one pretty much sums it up for me right now.

Hapgood

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Thank you Joy for your kindness. You and just2 are the best!

Sam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit