Ozzie's Weekend Poll #61

by ozziepost 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day all,

Owyergoin? How's the weekend for you?

Mrs Ozzie and I have been enjoying being out for a drive in the highlands in the bright Spring sunshine. Spring seems to have come early this year. Mrs Ozzie's tulips are already in bloom, some are a deep, dark red colour. Magic! We've found that the sunshine is quite warm again this weekend, so Spring has certainly sprung!

Today we met up with some friends from the Navy and enjoyed a very acceptable bottle of merlot with our meal. More about that in a later thread.

For now, we have to put our minds to polling! So, did you see the mid-week survey question last week? How long before you quit did you entertain doubts about "the Troof"? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/57751/1.ashx

Today we'd like to pursue that same topic some more. So...............put your feet up, enjoy a nice cup of good coffee and reminisce together.

This weekend's poll question is:

Who heard your doubts?

1. My husband or wife.

2. My family

3. My friends

4. The loving, concerned elders

5. Everybody!

6. No-one.

We're looking forward to reading the results of your reminiscing.

Enjoy.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Oz, #3 and #4....and, of course....the Gov. Potty...

Frannie B

• Mulan
    Mulan

My husband, my daughter, my cousin and people I worked with.

• talesin
    talesin

t

• blondie
    blondie

#6 then #1

Otherwise just you all of you lovely people here.

Blondie

• rocketman
    rocketman

My wife. Of the jws I know, she's the only one could ever trust with them. And it was the same the otehr way around too.

G'Day Ozz and Mrs!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

G'day to you, Ozzie & Mrs Ozzie.

Good question.

Well, the good old boy system was well in place with my hubby. He started verbalizing his doubts with his fellow elder friends. I knew something was up when they would have long discussions that didn't include us women! (I hate the good old boy network, divides marriages)

Finally he started sharing some of his "doubts" by dropping hints with me. I'm sure he was scared that I was a true believer and would never change. But he didn't know I had already had my doubts years ago and was just hanging on. I guess that's what happens when husbands never really listen to their wives and the wives are left to think on their own. (the neglected elder's wife sydrone, is what I call it) I guess that is why it was easier for me to let go of all that silliness because I didn't have a good old boy system to extract myself from.

Sorry, go off the subject, but maybe hit upon an idea for another thread. hmmmmmm

cheers,

j2bf

• smack
    smack

my sister

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I guess that's what happens when husbands never really listen to their wives and the wives are left to think on their own. (the neglected elder's wife sydrone, is what I call it) I guess that is why it was easier for me to let go of all that silliness because I didn't have a good old boy system to extract myself from.

Mrs Ozzie has said much the same to me. Have you two been colluding??!!

Nice to 'hear' from ya, Joy.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Hamas
    Hamas

5. Everybody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit