Everyone...sorry I haven't been much use to anyone lately

by berylblue 25 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

((((rosemarie))))) i wish i could think of something good to say...but all i can think of is that i just love you to bits and pieces! hope that makes you feel a little bit better.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I hope you are keeping good records as far as the hurtful statements your boss throws in your direction. They could really be usefull one of these days. Also your boss sounds like a typical bully and you may have to have a heart to heart with her. At any rate, keep your chin up, this too shall pass. Bug

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{Rosemarie}} I am in agreement with Shutterbug.

Hopefully you have the weekend off and will have 3 days to relax and clear your mind....and post more of course!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hello Rosemarie:

I don't really have much to add to all the good replies above, except to wish you the best. Oh, and your value is not determined by how much "use" to others you are, so you have no need to apologise for anything.

Expatbrit

• Shakita
    Shakita

To echo the sentiments of others here, you are a very intelligent and caring person, Rosemarie. Hang in there. It sounds like your co-worker is on your side and you have someone at work to let off steam to. Try not to let your boss see that her words upset you, maybe she will stop being such a bully if she knows that it is having no affect. Bullies suck....and when those bullies are grown men and women, they suck even more.

Take care of yourself.

• Hamas
    Hamas

(((((((((( Rose )))))))))))

I hope I don't have to tell you how much I think of you; hopefully you already know that. But I also know that when you are feeling low and down it sure helps for someone to remind you of how much they think of you, so I will...

Rose, can't nobody steal your sunshine. You bring so much to this forum; and I don't think you know that, but it's true. When I see your name on the screen, I feel happy , such is your effect ! You know that I think your a great person, and I love you to bits, and so many others here do as well. Just remember, when times are bad, and people hurt you, know that everybody loves you here. I wish I could tell you the secret of remembering the good things people say and forgetting the bad; but I don't know that secret myself.... If you learn it, please tell me

Please don't ever feel like a loser, because I know that you're not. Didn't you know that i'm always right ? My opinion counts leagues ahead of every other.... especially that loser you work with. The idiot that said those words to you was right at first though.... you are more intelligent! Although their brain stalled in neutral towards the end

So if it makes you feel better, cry babe. And if ever you want to talk, you know I will always be here, you and me connected hun. You have always been so kind and loving hun, don't let this fool put you down.

.... and I could always come over and kick their ass !

I hope you feel much better soon, honeybum.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

((((rosemarie))))

I am sorry to hear about your recent circumstances. Know that lots of people here care about you. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

• berylblue
    berylblue

Thanks everyone.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Obviously, Beryl....your boss is jelly-ous....and finds it much easier to inflict pain when she'd be better off dealing with her own need for improvement....

You're not the problem, Beryl...your BOSS is....

Frannie B

• wednesday
    wednesday

Rosemarie,

sorry to hear your work problems. It is awful to have to go to work under strained conditions.

I once had a partner at work who spent his 8 hours sleeping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit