Looking for those with legal expertise to work for free

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Legal matters?

What other way is there?

• Biahi
    Biahi

My mom says the dubs don’t have a CSA problem, because they are “Jehovah’s Clean People “. 🤔

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"Jehovah's Clean people?"",,hmm?

• LV101
    LV101

FedUpJW - Love what your father suggested -- that's brilliant!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LV101:

I saw the hypocrisy early on.. They had the audacity to criticize me for a full-time job when all the older people were collecting their pensions!

I was always under the microscope being scrutinized and judged for clothing or whatever.. I also had pioneers scoff at me because I didn’t follow in their footsteps.

Because of this whole ‘institution wide’ condemnation of a working woman like myself, I made SURE my answer was always No to any request of any sort. I did not do any favors for anybody there (like other single women did), nor did I give any handout$ to the pioneers there who didn’t want to work.. (I might have taken somebody to lunch once in a while if they were my friend - but that’s it.) I stayed on the ‘fringes’ until my ‘Fade’ after the 1995 Generation teaching told me it was Over.

I’m sure the Users and opportunists there didn’t like this, but that’s the consequence of faulty teachings and engendering hateful class distinctions in the congregations. This is a worthless religion.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Looking for JWs with legal expertise but without a conscience to work for free

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Anybody doing the Borgs dirty work doesn't have any sort of conscience,,,regardless of what education they have .

• LV101
    LV101

Longey -- I'm sure the 'worthless religion' would love having a 'fringey' like you back in the ranks contributing in the new tithing program. Hard to believe they hit on the single women for handouts - what a group of misfits. I recall slugs throwing around the term, 'he/she/they don't like to share' their possessions, etc. Parasites had found their religion for prey🙏🏻. Salvation army and respectable charitable orgs had probably tossed them to the curb or they were double-hitting.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LV101:

I remember a deadbeat guy there going on about how people had to ‘share’. I mentioned this to a friend and she said: “What does he have to share?” Answer: Nothing.

But, the fact was that I was criticized for working! There were people who shunned me. So, where the hell does anybody get off imagining they should be asking me for anything??? I was telling this to an old friend on one of those long calls you have when you haven’t spoken for a long time. She was a ‘soft touch’ married sister with a problem saying ‘No’, who gave too much in favors and possessions to Users and grifters in the religion.. What is it with this religion that gets people to part with their possessions? Anyway, she’s also Out. What a number they did on her head.

Our situations were different. I was single who got knocked for working. I was nowhere near as soft touch as she was.. If I were there NOW I would be pestered and have to tell people off. There are too many people in the JW religion ‘needy’ by their own fault..

Not my problem they believed BS that they didn’t need to prepare for retirement because ‘Armageddon’ was coming to save them - plus the saying that ‘Jehovah will provide’ which has turned many a JW into deadbeats who don’t even try, instead believing ‘magic’ thinking that money will somehow fall from heaven.

If I had caved in and listened to the BS, I wouldn’t have retired. Nobody there would be supporting me.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Many have caved-in and listened to the Borg,,,when the Borg exploits 9/11,pandemics,,war outbreak & terrorist acts.

They cave in go fleeing back to the Borg time and time again,,,,years go clocking by. Before you know,,,you're old,,no pension,,poor,, doing hard work

The Borg exclaims "no apology"",,"no apology"" for people reading into things too much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit