Good news! From Vicki Boer

by needs_lots 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

To all my friends,

I have good news and bad news

Bad news first, the judge is on vacation and will not give her ruling now until the middle of Sept.

GOOD NEWS! The fifth estate show that airs again next wednesday at 9pm has just been nominated for a "GEMINI AWARD". Very big for us canadians. So this means that it will be shown once again. The gemini awards air in Oct of this year.

I will keep you updated about the trial.

thanks again,

vicki

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Holy Shmoly!

• Scully
    Scully

WOW!! That is incredible news, Vicki!! A Gemini Award!! (that's like an Emmy to you American folks)

I know it will be difficult waiting an extra couple of weeks for the judge's decision, but in the meantime, we can see the program again on September 3, and get another update in October when the Gemini nominees are aired! Good for you!!

Love, Scully

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Ahhhhh sucks about the judge being on vacation!

but Hhoray for the award!!! GREAT NEWS!!!

j2bf

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yay at the good news.

The WT attempting to slap a $160.000 bill on VB is a blatant attempt to gag future cases or at least to make people think twice before suing them. Sh*tbags.

Brummie

• Valis
    Valis

I hope the judge has a conscience....man that is a lot of money! What Brummie said!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'm sorry that you're having to wait so long for a decision! Churns up yer innards it does.

I pray that justice will be done for you, Vicki!

Forgive my appalling ignorance. Who instigated this cold-hearted initiative for you to pay costs? WTS or the Court? (Again - excuse the stupid question).

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Headsup, Vicki!! The 5th Estate Receives the Gemini Award and is aired again BEFORE the judge gives ruling on your case....in which case, the judge will likely see it....there IS a very good side to this pending outcome, cherie!

Frannie B

• rocketman
    rocketman

Hoping for the best outcome Vicki!

• fjtoth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit