Good news! From Vicki Boer

by needs_lots 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm sorry to hear about the further delay Vicki. But I'm glad about the nomination for the Gemini award!

It was the news reports about your case and the Fifth Estate program in January that made me decide to leave the borg and DA myself.

Thank you for helping me find freedom.

Walter

Canadian District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

Vickie !!!(((HUG))) Maybe it will help if the Judge does see the program ( I know I will pray about that one) ducking from the stones you all pitch) Glad the 5th is airing it again.All I can say is you have the patience of JOB..You must find this SO stressful my love- But we are all pulling for you -Look at that !! some one just said it was YOUR doings -that set him free to be free- To quit being a slave. THAT is JUST ONE!!!!!! I bet there are hundreds.Keep on keeping on Esther!!( Vickie) Maybe old Glen Howe will take Haman's place!!! Lets build a stake folks.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Vicki: We are with you 100% ... it is war, but this time the terrorists are pin-stipe suited thugs from the Watchtower Society ... of anything to come out of America, I am embarassed that this particular religion has spread out to hurt so many ... yet, it is brave and determined people like you that will help expose it for what it is ... thanks for your taking such a stand. - Jim Whitney

Hi Brummie:

The WT attempting to slap a $160.000 bill on VB is a blatant attempt to gag future cases or at least to make people think twice before suing them. Sh*tbags.

Yes, Brummie ... you are 1000% correct ... I second your comments !!! Well, at least there is a war brewing, and the forces of justice are about to decend upon the Watchtower Society in a way that they never dreamed possible.

Btw: I used the "AdAware6.0" you suggested and it cured my online problems ... thanks again. - Jim W.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Gee, ((((((((((Vicki)))))))))))!

MY innards are churning! I can't imagine how you and your family feel. I've been wondering all day what was happening, now at least I know that there's still nothing to know.

and LOL @ Frank for his Gemini Award Plaque! You little devil, you!

I, too, am hoping the judge sees the show this time around. <crosses fingers >

outnfree

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Right on, Mouthy!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I hope the Judge reads the ruling in Quebec, where the WTS asked for moral costs against the town, and the Judge turned them down.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

((((((((Vicki)))))))))

Great news about the Gemini Awards. Hope the Judge gets an earful of everything said in the program.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Yeah,...what Valis said...I hope the judge has a conscience.

And the show being aired again before the ruling .... could be a very positive thing!

I'm thinking...I see the reality as being...since it is going before the judge again...that the judge turn it around and say the WT deserves to pay all of Vicki's legal fees, since she has been victimized enough!!! End of saga!!!

((((Hugs))))

ESTEE

• avengers
    avengers

I received this e-mail this morning:

The 28th marks the date the judge is supposed to rule on Vicki's case. As you may recall Watchtower has requested legal fees for her to pay in the amount of $160,000 after the Judge ruled in her favor with a $5,000 judgement to be paid to her. In court documents Watchtower is complaining that Vicki abused them by testifying that elders admonished her to not report her allegations of abuse to the police. It is another case of punishing abuse survivors that try to speak out and seek justice. Where do you think the $160,000 in legal fees came from? World Wide Work money that is donated to and by Jehovah's Witnesses. So if you wish to support the continued harassement and punishment of abuse survivors continue to contribute to this fund a few cents out of each dollar ultimately goes to defend child molesters.

Please send your prayers to go with Vicki today, it will be a very stressful time for her and the judge hopefully will see the injustice of what is being requested. Vicki needs all the help she can get and your prayers can assist in that regard.

Also the CBC program that aired earlier this year will have an update;

The show will air at 9pm. on September 3rd. Not much will be different except for the end, there should be an update on what happens today.

So Vicki may you have God's Blessing and good will as you fight the good fight for those who suffer in silence.

silentlambs

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

It was the watchtower lawyers who decided to come after me in court. It really does seem to be unfair, but thats the way this legal system works. They will try any angle they can to hurt anyone that strays from the flock, and especially those that go after them in court. What hurts most now is the fact that these elders were my friends. I grew up in a small town, small congregation, and we were a close family. They must know what they did was wrong, and they know they used theocratic warfare to win, so they are no better than my abuser, my father, who also lied to get what he wanted.

Sometimes I wonder if judges forget that we are human people with feelings, or do we just become a number. Putting off this long is extremely painful. The trial was 1 year ago.

Frank T, hello to you. Your very funny. Keep up the "good faith", and try to stay strong too. I know you are fighting your own little demons.

love to all,

vicki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit