Reckless eyeballing

by Maverick 35 Replies latest social relationships

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

For God's sake -- surely Jehovah made women attractive so men would look at them -- I am sorry -- I amm married but I look at other women -- I do my utmost not to stare or leer -- but it is difficult not to look and look apprecaitlively -- on this forum there are some attrcative women -- GOd put physical attraction between the sexes and there are many women that absolutley love beeing looked atand admired -- married and single - this subject pisses me off - of course they will lokk -- and by the way I know married sisters that stare when they see a handsome brother -or they drool over Brad Pitt or whoever . let me say again GOD PUT ATTRACTION BETWEEN THE SEXES - DEAL WITH IT THOSE WHO HAVE A PROBLEM

• Maverick
    Maverick

Seems I hit a nerve with the guys on this too! You don't have to justify your behavior to me, try doing in with the ladies. My original comments were with reference to the K-dumb hall. Leering at the Sisters and married Brothers talking trash there can never be justified. I stand my ground on this. Same at work. Same goes for the women. No grab-ass or dirty talk from you at work either! Very unprofessional, and demeaning! And I'm talking about "unwelcomed advances".

Guys I don't think you realize how often the ladies get "hit"on. My daughter is a waitress/college student, she gets pawed at and asked out all day. I've walked through the Mall with her and heard the verbal trash coming at her. If the situation was reversed I would come to depise women if they did that to me all day everyday! And the guys that do it are usually toothless, smelly, slobs or dirt-bags, losers without two dimes to rub together, and are clueless as to treating women! Classy men don't do that sort of thing. Maverick

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Maverick - trust me I understand and I agree -- touching/grabbing/pawing is absolutley disgraceful --

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

going "hubba hubba !!"

Simon! I had no idea anyone actually said "hubba hubba !!" any more!

GentlyFeral

• Simon
    Simon

Oh yes, I have lot's of expressions of varying degrees of annoyance to Ang.

I am rather partial to the Leslie Philips "Hellloooooooo" as well

One day I may even try the "Hey, how YOU doing !" but I've not graduated to that stage yet

• Seven
    Seven
    Guys I don't think you realize how often the ladies get "hit"on. My daughter is a waitress/college student, she gets pawed at and asked out all day. I've walked through the Mall with her and heard the verbal trash coming at her. If the situation was reversed I would come to depise women if they did that to me all day everyday! And the guys that do it are usually toothless, smelly, slobs or dirt-bags, losers without two dimes to rub together, and are clueless as to treating women! Classy men don't do that sort of thing. Maverick

Hey Mav, Getting "hit" on is a fact of life. It goes in one ear and out the other. It's very hard to take these men seriously at all. These are the guys who end up in one meaningful overnight relationship after another. Who cares about them unless getting dumped on is your thang.

Watch next time you're at a bar/club or social event-the men women **really** gravitate towards. Not the chronic flirts with their tired lines or the married ones wishing they weren't. It's the men that will discreetly look you over without saying a word, make eye contact, flash a winning smile and go about his business. Back when I was in circulation this would intrigue me to no end. "Hey Classy Guy, come back here..." Women want these ones!!

I think your wife found her classy man.

seven

• c5
    c5

Maverick,

Congrats to men like you. It is men like you that I think are the greatest.

I applaud your behavior.

My honest opinion is that I find men who have control over thier actions and "eyes" etc. to be extremely attractive!

You are not alone, I know and have dated many men who share your stand.

• Eric
    Eric

My simple rule for this:

You don't stare at the sun. You admire the way she is there so bright, and you can bask in her glow as she passes. But you don't stare at the sun.

Eric

• yxl1
    yxl1

Its funny how when a good looking guy looks at a women, its a compliment. When an ugly guy does the same, its creepy.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?
    Its funny how when a good looking guy looks at a women, its a compliment. When an ugly guy does the same, its creepy.

Yep, kind of obscures the lines of sexual harassment. I remember a company that I worked for once this real beautiful sexy female was always running down to HR screaming sexual harassment. Well one day on a friday I wore some shorts and she walked by and said "nice legs"! I couldn't believe it. Of course I was afraid to say something to that effect back to her because I thought it was a setup. Funny thing is she's a JW, the kind that studies her watchtower lesson in the cantina. I never knew what to make of her. Just last week a friend of mine who still works for the company called me and said that she just got another guy fired over sexual harassment. Guess it all depends on who is doing the harrassing.

P.S. How to use the word harassment in a sentence: Her ass meant alot to me. Merc'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit