How About That? There ARE Good Men in the World,,,

by Robdar 30 Replies latest social relationships

• Brummie
    Brummie
    but does it stay up very long???

Up where?

Lol at Stacey. I can tell you are a person who knows what you want out of life.

Brummie

• Robdar
    Robdar

OK, you've said his telescope is big already, but does it stay up very long???

ROFL at Stacey! Why, yes, it does. And it keeps popping back up too!

Welcome to the forum, Stacy. With a fine sense of humor like yours, it won't be long until you'll be posting about your new friends too.

Robyn

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

What about coming back as a dog Robyn? You know some people treat like one I might as well become one. LOL

Visit Smiley Central! There I can even wag my tail.

Will

• Robdar
    Robdar

Will, is that a Corgi dog? I miss my Corgi since my x took him. Yes, if you wish to come back as a Corgi doggy, let's talk about adoption.

Rob

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Robyn,

I thought it was a Bassett hound. I had one when I was little. He was the best natured dog you could ever own.

Will

• Brummie
    Brummie

My, I can do that with my tail too William.

• smack
    smack

Congrats Robyn.

• SYN
    SYN

I'm glad for you Robyn! It's about bloody time! You're one of the coolest posters on this board...everyone should find that special someone!

And good luck for the future!

• SYN
    SYN

I'm glad for you Robyn! It's about bloody time! You're one of the coolest posters on this board...everyone should find that special someone!

And good luck for the future!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I thought it was a Bassett hound. I had one when I was little. He was the best natured dog you could ever own

Will, Corgis look a little like bassett hounds. Only their ears are big, stick out, and they look as if they are surprised all the time. I would still like to adopt you, as long as you do not bay too much. I am always surprised to hear the odd bark that bassett hounds make.

My, I can do that with my tail too William.

Brummie, I am certain that you have quite a remarkable tail. LOLOLOL

Smack, thanks for your congrats. I feel so honored to know this man. I hope it works out. Only time will tell.

I'm glad for you Robyn! It's about bloody time! You're one of the coolest posters on this board...everyone should find that special someone! And good luck for the future!

Aww, (((((Syn))))), thank you so much for your kind words. Coming from you, they mean even more to me.
    Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit