How About That? There ARE Good Men in the World,,,

by Robdar 30 Replies latest social relationships

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

No dmouse I am Canadian

My apologies I was not in a mood to joke earlier.

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Hey Robyn,

It is too bad we live to so far away, I would have loved to meet you to.

Will

• Robdar
    Robdar

((((((Will))))))

I agree. We have really hit it off over the year, haven't we? Maybe we will get together in a future life. What fun we will have!

Robyn

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

yeah Robyn but my luck I would ocme back as a cat or something like that. Visit Smiley Central!

Will

• Robdar
    Robdar
    yeah Robyn but my luck I would ocme back as a cat or something like that.

But, Will, I love cats. I like for them to sit on my lap while I pet them and massage their kitty shoulders. I also like to kiss my cats. My cats have all the loving, food and toys that they could ever want or need. It is good to be a cat around my house. Be warned though, if you come back as a Persian cat in my house, I will trim your hairy, little paws on a regular basis. This will be for your own good.

Won't you please reconsider and be my kitty, Will?

Robyn

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Well Robyn,

In that case maybe it won't be so bad as a cat after all.Visit Smiley Central!

Will

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hi Robdar,

we are both officially off the market. ... Only time will tell but I am hopeful.......I want to encourage all of you who are searching for a partner to keep seeking. Hang in there and date, date and date again. It's a weeding out process and you have got to play the numbers. Good men and women may be hard to find but they are out there.

Congratulations, Robdar! I'm reeeeeally happy for you. Yes, I know there are good men out there. And I'm glad you found yourself one. I agree that it is smart and reasonable that a person would date and date and date. And don't settle for anything less than what you deserve!!!

As for me.... I guess you all have known.... I've been searching and searching....and searching....for a ballroom dance partner first....then possibly it would grow into more. I had a lunch date this week...YAY!!! His name is John and he seems really nice. We have done some dancing together the past few weeks. I heard our dance instructor say, "Dance from your centre." John got curious when I jokingly said, "Hmmmm....Find your centre...I heard that this morning in meditation!" Seems he has a spiritual side!!!

Anyway... this week he asked me out!!! Nothing elaborate...one mere lunch date. Just something quiet and informal so that we could spend some time together and get to know each other....off the dance floor.

I'm hopeful too, Robyn!!! Hopeful that I will find just the right guy for meeeee!!!

Who knows? Time will tell....

ESTEE

• Brummie
    Brummie
    and has a huge, computerized telescope.

Um....oh never mind....

Expatbrit

Roflmao! Tis always a winner to have a "computerised one" of these to impress the ladies. Batteries often run out. Congrats Robyn, I can teel from your post that something feels good & right about this relationship for you (and it aint the telescope). xxxxxx Brummie

• Robdar
    Robdar

To Will: "C'mere sweet kitty, kitty."

*Jumping up and down and doing happy dance with Estee!*

Estee, this is very good news. A dancer who has a spiritual side could be a fine experience to have in life. May I suggest for one of your later dates that you seek out the Sufi's universal dances of peace group? It will satisfy both your physical (dancing) and spiritual desires. Congrats Robyn, I can teel from your post that something feels good & right about this relationship for you (and it aint the telescope).

Aw, Brummie, thank you for your well wishes. And, shhh, don't tell anybody, but his telescope aint bad, either.

Robyn

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    , shhh, don't tell anybody, but his telescope aint bad, either.

OK, you've said his telescope is big already, but does it stay up very long???

Best wishes and it seems you want to find someone so I hope it works for you. For me, I expect the worst and hope to be dissapointed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit