How About That? There ARE Good Men in the World,,,

by Robdar 30 Replies latest social relationships

• Robdar
    Robdar

And I found one!

Harv is intelligent, well educated, affectionate, refined, gentle, generous and a great kisser. It is amazing how well we compliment each other.

For our first date a couple of weeks ago, we went star gazing. He loves astronomy and has a huge, computerized telescope. I had such a good time and loved having him share his knowledge with me. I went with him today to a business luncheon and met one of his employees. We will be taking a trip to San Francisco together in the autumn.

We just spent an incredible 24 hours together and agree that we are both officially off the market. I hope to maintain this status. At least for a while. Only time will tell but I am hopeful.

I want to encourage all of you who are searching for a partner to keep seeking. Hang in there and date, date and date again. It's a weeding out process and you have got to play the numbers. Good men and women may be hard to find but they are out there.

Robyn

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Congratulations, Robyn! He sounds like quite a catch!

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

Amen to that Sister! I found the man of my dreams one night at a Nightclub in 1997 and we have been together ever since. Hearing all the talk of how bad "worldly" people were all my life, about 1% was true. I would love to post his picture, but I'll be danged if I don't know how to post it on here.

JR

One more try.....................

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Good for you Robyn,

I guess there is one good man in this world.

Will

• Maverick
    Maverick

I wish you all the happiness in the world, but frankly it is way too early. Let's talk about this in six months. Maverick

• dmouse
    dmouse
    How About That? There ARE Good Men in the World,,,

Well of course there are, lots of them. (Though a friend of mine would argue that most of them are gay, but that's another story)

I'm glad you found somebody.

And Will, shame on you for being such a pessimist!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

dmouse,

Can't you take a little joke?

Robyn knows me enough to know I wish her all the best.

Will

• dmouse
    dmouse
    Can't you take a little joke?

You're not American by any chance are you, Will?

It's just that, my comment was a joke too.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    and has a huge, computerized telescope.

Um....oh never mind....

Expatbrit

• Robdar
    Robdar

Congratulations, Robyn! He sounds like quite a catch!

Skeptic, so far so good. Thanks! Perhaps we can all meet up in Canada some day. Harv and I plan on traveling whenever we can.

Amen to that Sister! I found the man of my dreams one night at a Nightclub in 1997 and we have been together ever since. Hearing all the talk of how bad "worldly" people were all my life, about 1% was true.

Jessica Rabbit,

Congrats on your find. I wish you many years of happiness. As far as "worldly" men being bad, I have found the society words to be mostly true in my life. I think (hope) that Harv is the exception to the rule. Heh, he was raised Pentecostal. Funny though, we both left the church when we were young and our spiritual paths have led us to some of the same conclusions. We had a way deep conversation about God last night. He has some interesting thoughts.

I guess there is one good man in this world.

Will yes there are good men in this world. YOU are one of them. Tis a pity that you are way up north. You were one that I was eventually hoping to get to know better.

but frankly it is way too early. Let's talk about this in six months.

Maverick, thanks for your advice and for looking out for me. You are absolutely correct about it being too early to really tell. But, I am hopeful. If Harv winds up being a sob, it's his loss and it's back to the dating game for me.

I'm glad you found somebody.

((((dmouse))))) thank you!

Um....oh never mind....

LOLOLOL at Expat.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit