Red Alert - Propaganda is Being Used!!!!!!!!

by The Searcher 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Check out the latest Watchtower:

"Your defense? Be determined to stick to Jehovah’s organization and loyally support the leadership he provides—no matter what imperfections may surface." (July 2017 Watchtower page 20)

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

So, even if it ever comes to notice that all members of the Governing Body are pedophiles and the Organization has been used as a money-making scheme .... doesn't matter. Obey and be loyal because Jehovah surely wants you to keep serving this organization. Makes perfect sense.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They must really be getting worried. While they have always used the "imperfect men" excuse there seems to be a tinge of desperation to it now - or is that my wishful thinking ?

Even if people have no exposure to apostate activism they are still waking up all on their own, WT has to be aware of this trend.

Also, are there even more skeletons in the WT's closet than the stuff like the child abuse, financial schemes, UN etc that we know or suspect?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

:)

Thanks for the minus. I'll take it as a compliment.

I'm only accurately quoting the "faithful slave's" directive to stick to the org - no matter what disgusting things the media reveals in the coming months!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Oh WT is worried! Good to see the desperation. How many are really leaving?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I am not trying to start something, but I think you mean page 30 not page 20.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Searcher, the minus isn't mine, but bear in mind people can use plus or minus for complicated reasons.

For example, someone who agrees with the point you are making, but is disgusted with the WT quote, may add a minus to the post to express their disgust at the quote in particular. Not saying it makes sense, but I think it can happen.

Of course it could also be a JW who disagrees with the point your are making. But there aren't many of those around here.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Thanks SBF - I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks for the correction Richard - I was eager to share the good news!

On page 20:

"Keep in mind that Satan does not want you to think clearly or reason things out well. Why? Because propaganda “is likely to be most effective,” says one source, “if people . . . are discouraged from thinking critically.”"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the WTBTS Writing Committee ever think critically?

(Media and Society in the Twentieth

Century)

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

How true!

So, per their own words, they discourage JW's from thinking critically, so that their propaganda can persuade them more effectively!

• Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu
    Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu

Wow, JW propaganda that attacks ... other propaganda ... Such irony

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit