• Aztec
    Aztec

Six, you're are a bitch to deal with...even for a younger girl. LOL! :-*

Be happy!

~Aztec

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Six -

I'm sure it was her delight to meet you as well.

• Mac
    Mac

When i was 17 I was attracted to 40+ women......at 27, 37 and 47........same thing!!

Looking forward to hitting 50 so I can at long last be smitten by younger "girls"........LOL

mac(of the ever a believer in the magic of the 4th decade class)

• Maverick
    Maverick

If a woman still looks real good at 40, she will still look good at 60! Better habits and or good genetics. This world is harder on women than men when they are young, even if the ladies out live us in the end. Many women are pretty rough by 40, so if you look good you made it.

They are better lovers too! They try harder and are more at ease with the whole experience. I am around a lot of 19-25 year old babes...my daughters friends. I would go out of my mind if I have to try to deal with their goofy crap all the time. I want to be comfortable and enjoy the company I keep. I don't want to baby sit some young babe for a little sex. They figure you should be all too happy to be with them,( the young ones) and they are lazy, and often selfish lovers. Let the young, and stupid guys put up with all that BS.

A widow or single woman 40 and older gets my attention, and my vote! Maverick

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    A widow or single woman 40 and older gets my attention, and my vote!

And with my incredible new product made just for men, n ew improved, 'Guns', you no longer have to worry about finding a widow~ you can make your own!

*Not sold outside of Texas. The maker assumes no legal responsability for illegal use of this product.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Frannie -

You are a helluva woman, gal. Helluva woman.

Lisa

siiiiiiigh......aw hell...I just wanted to see that in print again....

Thanks, Lisa....tho I prolly let my alligator mouth overload my humminbig behind quite frequently....lol

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL@Six! Too funny!

Frannie B

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Frannie -

You do no such thing, gal.

Lisa

• Maverick
    Maverick

Good one Six, but I'm already packing!...Boy is that a loaded statement! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit