Women Over 40

by arrowstar 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

Maybe it's the Texas water, ya think? NOT! My hubby (who is 7 years younger than me) said OLDER WOMEN ROCK! And not just on the front porch (hehe).............in the kitchen, in the hallway, in the back of his pickup truck, .......................

• smack
    smack

Too much Info Mrs Rabbit. (now a few pics would be ok)

• gumby
    gumby
    in the kitchen

Remind me to never come to your house for a meal.......eeeeeeeeewww

Gumby

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

gumby -

Thanks sweetie. I knew you were jokin'. It's true ...at this age, we had enough of the crap and don't put up with it anymore.

Jessica -

Gotta love those Texas men...!! Must be the water...? Nah...it's Texas women.

Lisa of the Redhead Texas Women Over 40 class

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

.... only five more years.....

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

Hey Lisa,

If you take a magnifying glass to the picture on the left, you can see just how good Texas has been to me. I got me a long legged 34 year old cowboy, Mama! Yee Ha!

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit
    Remind me to never come to your house for a meal.......eeeeeeeeewww

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Gumby, after 40 we don't HAVE to cook anymore!

JR

• obiwan
    obiwan

Maybe that's why I can banter with you women so well, your on a different plane, so to speak. I do have a problem with the converstions that most women my age and younger hold. My wife tells me, I'm older than my years.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Jessica -

Damn woman!! That's a fine man. Texas has been good to you.

worldlygirl -

You're comin' into your prime, gal. Enjoy every single minute of it. It's all yours. Seize it.

Lisa

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

Obi, I am not trying to knock younger gals, but I do notice how shallow some are; just as I was then. One thing my husband appreciates about me compared to his first wife who was his age is that I take care of his needs before he can even ask. He shows me more respect than my first husband who was 5 years my senior. Who knows, I am sure every relationship has it's quirks when it comes to age. I still find myself a little jealous when younger (firmer) women flirt with him, but he assures me he is right where he wants to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit