Women Over 40

by arrowstar 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.

Yep this is true, and in my case very undeserved!

Every year is better and better with my woman. She is pretty special, and top of which I think she is prettier now than 22 years ago.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Tex -

You've got an extraordinary woman there and you are a lucky man.

love ya both

Lisa

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

my momma's a beautiful red-headed texas gal who just truned forty this year, and she's never been happier than she is right now! plus, people always think she's my sister and not my mom ;) i just love her to bits and pieces!!!

tink (just wanted to add something to a cool thread class)

• waiting
    waiting

Hey gumby,

........women win again.

"Women always have the last word. They live longer." - author unknown at the present.

On a birthday card I saw from one older woman to another:

Happy Birthday

Just what the world needs.

Another fiesty old broad.

• Valis
    Valis
    my momma's a beautiful red-headed texas gal who just truned forty this year,

um tink...can I get that phone number please?

I've always appreciated women, younger, older, blonde brunete, big chichis, small chichis, tall, short, big small..it doesn't matter...all women are beautiful, but I will say older tend to appreciate you more. They are also a lot more laid back from my experience. I love em all....I am so glad the aliens blessed our planet with women...otherwise I might have to hit on blad guys that use Star Trek names for user ids....*LOL*...six, check your PM...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol valis, sorry dude, she's got herself a sweet 28-year old guy already ;)

• Valis
    Valis

Dam the luck! Man..those younger guys get the older chicks with a quickness! grrrrrr...*LOL*

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Valis -

There is something to that "younger men/older women" myth.

Lisa

• happyout
    happyout

5 more month to go!!

I agree with most of what's been said. I want to add, women of a "certain age" understand what is and is not important. They recognize that relationships depend a lot on the value each person feels they hold in it, so are generous with their praise.

My husband is only a couple of years younger than me. Wonder if I should have gone even younger?

Happyout

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

There is something to that "younger men/older women" myth.

No myth involved here. My husband is 17yrs younger and we have been married 8yrs. Couldn't be happier! Are my lady friends jealous? You bet! What's even better is he has had NO religeous training whatsoever. No ex-wives and no children. Tall, 6'2" handsome and those long legs look incredible when he's on his Harley. So is he a biker bum? No way, holds down a full-time, well-paying job that allows me to not work. woohoooo! It pays to shop around. Although, I have to admit, he fell in love with me back when he was 19, I just made him wait 8 yrs till I was ready. Now he just gives me a hard time about those years that I wasted.

Miss Jessica,

The medical profession is capable of many wonders when it comes to our physical presentation and therefore confidence in front of any little whippersnapper!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit