Idiosyncrasies Of Jehovah's Witnesses

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Phantom Stranger
  • Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Just read the story... the guy who did it has since left the Witnesses :)

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Thanks. I guess I can see not wanting "live free or die." I am a bit bemused, however, how having "The Constitution State" on his license plate violated his principles. But, whatever.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

birthday cake and candles are not christian, but on their anniversay they will buy cake and blow out candles and exchange gifts. Go figure.

• jwbot
    jwbot

The worst to me are their rules on clothing.

No slits in skirts? wtf?

They didn't like chokers very much either.

Form-fitting shirts...I was always getting talked to about that. BUT MY KNOCKERS ARE HUGE, EVERY SHIRT IS FORM FITTING! Why are they looking at them anyways? The pervs. That would always make me uncomfortable.

Ankle bracelets, anything remotely trendy, baggy pants, and I wore boy clothes a LOT, they didn't like that. Didn't like me dying my hair, especially if there were highlights...sheesh.

The funny thing is, is all that would be OK by my parents, until *someone* mentioned it to an elder, or an elder mentioned it to my parents, and BAM, can't wear/do that. It might STUMBLE someone. grrr

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Yah, I didn't get "the Constitution state" either. I think I would have fired the guy too...

• minimus
    minimus

jwbot----r u lyin?..........

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Colonic cleansing and attributing disease to colonic malfunctions. Shit

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

Their solution to everything is to sue it or try to convert it.

• blondie
    blondie

OIC

Colonic cleansing and attributing disease to colonic malfunctions

I figured there must be a lot of JWs full of sh... (and there are)

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit