Who/ What In Your Opinion Was The Best?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The best President. The best boxer? The best over all athlete?

Who in your opinion was the “best” ? WHAT is better than anything else???

• minimus
    minimus

For me the best President in my lifetime was probably Ronald Reagan. I loved Ali as the best boxer. The best athlete ? I’m not sure.

The best meat? Filet mignon. The best vacation place? I’m told hands down it’s Hawaii.

• Simon
    Simon

The best meat?

I bought a strip of Wagyu beef from Costco a few weeks ago, quite an investment even at Costco prices. Cut it up into steaks and vacuum sealed it and had some cooked sous-vide and then seared, and froze the rest.

I just always wanted to try it to see if it really was any different.

It really is, it's awesome! The only downside is that it's ruined "normal" (cheap) steak for me and I'm now planning on splurging for some of the fancy imported Kobe A5 stuff.

Best athlete: Daley Thompson, or Sebastian Coe, or Carl Lewis ... those are the people I remember from when I bothered to watch the Olympics.

I'll throw one in:

Best songwriter: Bob Dylan, by a long country mile.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Reagan was objectively the best modern President with Nixon a close second.

Best boxer (or rather martial artist) I would have to give to a girl, but not sure which, they fight a lot more fierce than their male counterparts.

Best athlete is debatable, probably Michael Jordan.

The rest is highly subjective, more of a preference than “best”, cow part would probably be sirloin, a lot more flexible to work with.

• iXav
    iXav

best president : Jacques Chirac (he put an end to compulsory military service, loved that)

Box : Ali

Best Hamburger : Big Mac

Best Athlete : Jesse Owens (messed up the Nazi Agenda)

Best exjw Forum : Reddit (lol Simon rolling his eyes)

Best musical instrument : Guitar

Best Asian Food : Indian Curry with Basmati rice

• JeffT
    JeffT

Best Movie: (tie) "Casablanca" and "The Shawshank Redemption"

Best Song" "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd

Best Playboy Playmate: Cynthia Myers (Miss December 1968) Hey, I was seventeen and that image was burned into my brain.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

George Washington - best president. When our leaders actually FOUGHT in the wars they declared rather than just send the kids out to fight them for them (tales of bullets ripping past him on his horse were many), not use the office to make his money (hello Clintons?) and gracefully leave office without being asked setting a gentlemen's precedent only broken 170 years later Democrat FDR. (Which led to a Constitutional amendment to ensure it was not abused again.)

• minimus
    minimus

Wagyu beef I want to taste. Yummmmm. Bob Dylan, I hate. Never got into him. Or Bruce Springsteen.

Best hamburger. Big Mac? Really!! I love a feta burger myself but I will say when I want junk McDonald’s makes the grade.

• iXav
    iXav
    Best hamburger. Big Mac? Really!! I love a feta burger myself but I will say when I want junk McDonald’s makes the grade.

I have tasted Bic Mac in 3 different continents and that Junk food taste is consitent

• minimus
    minimus

Cynthia Meyers, just looked her up. Wow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit