New British terror attack just occured train station!

by Witness 007 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    A man yelling "this is for Syria" slashed a strangers throat and was quickly tasered by Police and arrested. Video avalible...looks like war is coming soon.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The UK just announced that it is stepping up its bombardment against ISIL.

This single event will not effect things over and above what has already been established.

I hope the people hurt recover at least.

So brave to attack unarmed innocent people what a praise to Allah.

This guy now is going to have a jolly good time with the rest of the prisoners in jail, since he's been captured.

He might be crying out for Allah quite often a matter of fact.

• Simon
    Simon

ISIS - Inspiration for sad losers.

They should have beaten the shit out of him and left him on the tracks.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Witness 007, can you provide a link to the video?
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    I know Syria is difficult but they should at least push ISSI'S out of Iraq with troops. The are making millions and getting organised.
  • prologos
    prologos
    A stabbing at a Tube station in east London is being treated as a "terrorist incident", the Met Police has said. bbc news UK. Witness 007, can you provide a link to the video?
  • careful
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    And this is why America needs gun control. A terrorist attack that yielded at most a person with serious but no life threatening injuries, vs a terrorist attack that leaves dozens dead.
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Yes and even the TERRORIST lived??? They tasered him and due to his jacket it did not work...metro cops dont have guns.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Witness 007:

"I know Syria is difficult but they should at least push ISSI'S out of Iraq with troops. The are making millions and getting organised."

This is what I believe they should do.

1. Allow refugees to come in and house them in a tent city separate from the rest of the population.
    2. Train the men of military age to fight in combat.
    3. Send them back to Syria/Iraq with American support.
    4. When ISIS is no longer a threat send back the women, children and elderly to their country.

It would be impossible to simply try to assimilate the tens of millions of refugees that you will have as ISIS spreads to other nations (Even if the terrorist threats were to be non-existent.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit