May JW Broaadcast - so bad, "it's not even wrong"

by FFGhost 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Awe Wow GIF - Awe Wow Woah - Discover & Share GIFs

And the JW's just sit back, nod, and mutter: WOW!

Isn't it obvious Joe Hoover is directing the GB!

• SadElder
    SadElder

David LET ME Splane you fancies himself as the modern day Fred Franz I think. Just ask him about the oveflapping (sic) generation(s) he'll give you a complete farcical rundown. Have a drink of Tight Pants Tony's Scotch first.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Yeah, that part blew my mind. Seemed to imply divine intervention at Waterloo. Not an honest description of that battle

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JWTV...

...word salad.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    And the JW's just sit back, nod, and mutter: WOW!

"Wow", and "Man, that study / broadcast / talk was DEEP!"

I'll give them that. A lot of their content is some really deep $#!+.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think back and wonder who was that person in my body when I beleived the green book ,"Your Will Be Done " or whatever it was called ,about the KOTN and the KOTS

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hang on a sec, if Britain/US is the King of the South, who's supposed to be the current King of the North?

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    who's supposed to be the current King of the North?

I'll save you the agony of watching the broadcast.

They claim it is "Russia and her allies". Though they never specify who, exactly, those "allies" are.

They actually made that determination a couple of years ago, but reiterated it this month.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Interesting about the weather. I’ve heard Christadelphian sermons that attribute weather events to God, claiming that the weather changed the course of history, including Waterloo, but extending down to the Brexit vote in the UK, which arguably was influenced by the weather on the day of the vote.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

but extending down to the Brexit vote in the UK, which arguably was influenced by the weather on the day of the vote - I'm not sure the weather influenced the Brexit result. It was the same weather for Brexiteers and Remainers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit