I have worked at Chelmsford

by Val2020 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• fulano
    fulano

Val, what is over de top entertainment on fam night? Have you been there? I dont think so. What is so special about the food? In Brooklyn we were fed with corn, corn, corn and the great american colslaw. Never wine in a table or anything special, you are talking ....

• Val2020
    Val2020

Fulano we had wine tables all the time in London Bethel.

to see the luxury in Mill Hill bethel over the years just look on the Ibsa properties website

they have spared no expense in chelmsford

they ford they even got the original tree that sir Isaac Newton had an apple fall on his head and discovered gravity

• Val2020
    Val2020

I was a bethelite for several years, and bethel family nights were amazing.

they even had entertainment on pr with the best tv shows but all live on stage.

This still goes on every year spared no expense

bethel BBQs are even more luxurious with the best ever ice cream in the world.

you hear about these $49 burger and such, well this is the sort of food bethelites are eating on your kids ice cream money

• fulano
    fulano

Well I guess I always had the wrong assignments. Never ever have seen a bottle of wine. Well in the missionary-homes, sometimes, on our own expenses though.

• kramer
    kramer

I think val202p is a troll, joined 3 days ago and posting nonsense ,

Val20202 hours ago

I was a bethelite for several years, and bethel family nights were amazing.

they even had entertainment on pr with the best tv shows but all live on stage.

This still goes on every year spared no expense

bethel BBQs are even more luxurious with the best ever ice cream in the world.

you hear about these $49 burger and such, well this is the sort of food bethelites are eating on your kids ice cream money”

Very funny :)

• fulano
    fulano

Yes, sure he is.

Sorry, no offense, but a hamburger is not considered fine food where I come from. Something tells me you are not British.

@Val....What happens is on this forum not all were rank and file jw’s, so fairy tales and myths are dispelled fast. But funny to read.

• Val2020
    Val2020

The other day one brother with a helicopter kept landing and picking up people and flying around.

yes they have a helicopter

i dont know if its if it’s official or if it’s jjst some wealthy brothers, it I was there and saw the helicopter myself.

its. Ot just a rumour they really have at least one helicopter

• Val2020
    Val2020

Yes, sure he is.

Sorry, no offense, but a hamburger is not considered fine food where I come from. Something tells me you are not British.

@Val....What happens is on this forum not all were rank and file jw’s, so fairy tales and myths are dispelled fast. But funny to read.

-

YOU DO T BELIEVE ME THAT IM AN EX BETHELITE AND CURRENTLY CHELMSFORD COMMUTER?

Ask me anything, I am happy to prove it.

everythin* I said is true

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

val2020 i'm sure we all want to believe every word you say.

whats your take on AM3's booze shopping trip ?

• kramer
    kramer

YOU DO T BELIEVE ME THAT IM AN EX BETHELITE AND CURRENTLY CHELMSFORD COMMUTER?

Ask me anything, I am happy to prove it.

everythin* I said is true”

Maybe, because you are saying that helicopters land at Chelmsford and Fly people around ?

Ok , ask you anything , what was the date , and who did the helicopter pick up , let’s start there for now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit