I have worked at Chelmsford

by Val2020 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Val2020
    Val2020

I have worked at Chelmsford

Everybody seems so happy, but I couldn’t help wondering why all these volunteers give up their time and money, working for free for the future bethelites to live in such luxury

all all the volunteers working there now will be kicked out on the street next year, with the lucky few laughing at the poor suckers who irked for free making this new bethel so amazing

then there is the matter of the secret survival bu let deep underground which is said to have it own water and clean air supply and decades worth of survival food in case of nuclear chemical or biological attack

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

They're all so happy because they've been indoctrinated to believe that they're "doing it for Jehovah."

If only they'd use their reasoning powers and see what's right in front of them - no, not the G.T. - IBSA Property web site, Australian Royal Commission, Irwin Zalkin, etc. etc. etc.

JW sheep should follow the money, not the Gibbering Body.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So the underground bunker is real?

• fulano
    fulano
    Yes, of course, why trust in JHWH?
  • kramer
    kramer

Luxury? Are you joking? You have a very strange view of luxury. And they get paid about $150 a month !

also the comment at the end is nonsense

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Have you seen the residential properties for sale in London?! Where the org top men reside? Luxury is an understatement!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

There are shifting priorities. At one time it was viewed as extravagant to even own a KH. My first congo built a 20X20 log cabin with outhouse and there were those who opposed it. The religion has definitely shifted towards image grooming as the facade of scholarship has faded. Not having a dog in the fight now, I watch the evolution in sociological interest.

At Bethel I had one room that was a tiny dark box and another that was a penthouse suit, with 15 feet of glass overlooking the Manhattan skyline for a view. Depends when the buildings were built.

• Val2020
    Val2020

Chelmsford is even more luxurious than the properties they are selling in mill hill.

the food is proper top notch, the medical and treatment services are way too notch.

the entertainment and everything is way over the top.

bethel family night is over the top entertainment and then there is the bethel bbq and other entertainment special occasions that regular dubs never get to hear about. What happens on family night stays on family night

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"They're all so happy because they've been indoctrinated to believe that they're "doing it for Jehovah."

When I figured out that "Jehovah" IS the Watchtower, it all fell into place.

• kramer
    kramer

I take it you have never lived in London bethel , unlike me , and if you think Chelmsford or mill hill is luxurious, you must have pretty low standards

Val20203 minutes ago

Chelmsford is even more luxurious than the properties they are selling in mill hill.

the food is proper top notch, the medical and treatment services are way too notch.

the entertainment and everything is way over the top.

bethel family night is over the top entertainment and then there is the bethel bbq and other entertainment special occasions that regular dubs never get to hear about. What happens on family night stays on family night

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit