Convention

by Gorbatchov 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Gorby's brother in law came by the porch and told "the conventions are cancelled". We knew already but responded surprised.

"It will be recorded and showed at stream. The GB and helpers will do all the parts".

We responded "oké".

BIL concluded "so, it will be the best convention ever".

G.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Hey Gorby,

Your BIL is correct---best convention ever!!!!

I usually take/attend with my MIL who is 92 and my wife 71. Can't wait to tell them "BEST CONVENTION EVER! Jehovah knew what we needed and he lovingly provided us No convention!"

just saying!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Your BIL is correct---best convention ever!!!!

YEP! NO CONVENTION is BEST CONVENTION!

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

"The only good convention is a dead convention, Kincaid!"

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I can already see the borg reaching out to the sheeple and presenting them with the novel idea as follows:

Dear brothers

Due to Covid-19 all summer RC's are now cancelled. However, Jehovah has made the loving provision for all to now use the "financial resources" (money) that would have been used on Convention travel, food, and accommodations to be loving donated to the WTB&TS. Further details as to hw to get us your money coming sooooooon!

Your Brothers

The Grreat 8

just saying!

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

According to the letter April 1 st 2020 is that gongs can meet together and enjoy the program , so depending on your Cong you might have to sit in a stuffy hall and be bored to tears.

• hoser
    hoser
    Fadeaway19625 minutes ago

According to the letter April 1 st 2020 is that gongs can meet together and enjoy the program , so depending on your Cong you might have to sit in a stuffy hall and be bored to tears.

or pick up covid and be dead in three weeks time

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Due to Covid-19 all summer RC's are now cancelled. However, Jehovah has made the loving provision for all to now use the "financial resources" (money) that would have been used on Convention travel, food, and accommodations to be loving donated to the WTB&TS. Further details as to hw to get us your money coming sooooooon!

Not read in a letter, but nearly word for word what an eldurr said in the zzzzzoooooooooooooommm meeting this morning.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Fedup

Except half of us have no jobs. I am willing to donate to anything I can see doing good for others. that means I donate to my local hall, and will help in the " equalization" when it comes IF there is not a provision to put the extra in WWW

• skin
    skin

The convention will be available via stream from JW.org in August where we can all sit in and watch it. No monthly GB broadcast that month. Just another sign that Jehovah is looking after his organization as the end closes in. What wonderful evidence we have that we are in the truth. And all the other promotional propaganda that witnesses convince each other with that I am hearing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit