disfellowshipped and looking to find someone in the same possition

by whatisgoingonpls 22 Replies latest social relationships

• whatisgoingonpls
    whatisgoingonpls
    where can I find a disfellowshipped wife ;)
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Here! Duh! (Maybe)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Not to be cruel, but wouldn't you be better off finding a normie, for want of a better word?

The reason I say is because at least any kids you have will have one set of grandparents ( or potentially so) . You and your wife will have one set of parents to support and love you, instead of being utterly alone. I know a DF wife would understand you more, but it is at least possible to find a wife who will understand...look at Mrs. Flipper!

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you might be better off staying single.

• steve2
    steve2

The troubled with wanting to find a disfellowshipped (potential) wife is she could just as easily go back.

While it might be nice to form a relationship with someone who comes from your background and/or understands exactly what you're going through, it could also be your undoing. Besides, in terms of recovery and building your own life, there's nothing like a fresh start away from JW land baggage. I accept that when couples leave together there will be some risk that one might want to go back - but that's a different scenario than actually seeking out a potential mate/spouse among the ranks of the disfellowshipped.

• whatisgoingonpls
    whatisgoingonpls
    If she wants to go back thats cool for her. Why would you Suggest that I stay single? No offence taken :)
  • steve2
    steve2

I don't know your situation so I'm sorry for wrongly assuming you wouldn't want to marry a disfellowshipped woman who wants to go back to meetings.

On the topic of staying single, I wasn't the one who suggested that - I think it was someone else. I would never suggest to anyone who wants to marry to stay single. All the best! Steve2

• Incognito
    Incognito
    If she wants to go back thats cool for her.

This statement above makes the question "where can I find a disfellowshipped wife" rather confusing and redundant.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Google ex JW meetups or groups. Visit more EX JW sites. Someone who Disassociated them selves may be the better choice. They left, because usually they have taken a principled stand against the religion.

• Ding
    Ding

Why restrict yourself to someone with a JW background?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit