disfellowshipped and looking to find someone in the same possition

by whatisgoingonpls 22 Replies latest social relationships

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I fail to comprehend why you specify you want to marry a DF person ? Do you plan to get reinstated at some future date and believe you can bring your future wife back in also ?

• zeb
    zeb

EEEYoiks!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

is this a troll? again

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

A disfellowshiped wife is a worldly person. The entire Earth is your oyster!

• hacerlascosasbien
    hacerlascosasbien

I'm also disfellowshipped and was planning on doing the same as you but after much thought I will wait to get re-established in the organization and then find a good jw wife there, I recommend you to do the same.

• Teufel
    Teufel

I'm also disfellowshipped and was planning on doing the same as you but after much thought I will wait to get re-established in the organization and then find a good jw wife there, I recommend you to do the same.

You did say much thought right? I suggest you ponder it some more. You actually want to return to the vomit as per Proverbs 26:11?

As a dog returns to its vomit,
    so fools repeat their folly.

Yh, go find yourself a "good" JW wife who'll love the words of 8 nobodies in New York who she's never met and dont even know she exists over her own husband and kids. Just dont expect a blowjob off her.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I would never suggest to anyone who wants to marry to stay single.

Me either.

Everyone should have the right to make their own decisions, no matter how miserable it could make their life.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Don't get a DFd wife. Get a POMO wife or a PIMO wife.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I didn't know this was a dating site.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    whaty - where can I find a disfellowshipped wife.

Ebay?

Seriously, you're having a giraffe, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit