Shunning article on Yahoo appears for second day in a row!

by eyeuse2badub 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The Detroit Free Press article from yesterday that made front page news on Yahoo makes it on Yahoo again today! Good to see the main line news paying attention to what kind of sh*t goes on inside the watchtower. And to think that this bad publicity is happening during the "memorial season" (lol memorial season).

just saying!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Is there a link to Yahoo? I'd love to see what the comments are from the public.

• JRK
  • steve2
    steve2

The article features a comments button - but on my computer it doesn't appear to work and I cannot see readers' comments.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@steve2 - There are definitely comments. A few dub defenders but myself and others set that straight.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks dubstepped. Unfortunately the comments button in the above link is unresponsive - so it looks like the link is not fully operational. I would love to see the comments - especially the JW defenders.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@steve2 - I had to access them on my laptop. There was a menu on the left with icons and I used the comments icon there. It doesn't seem to work on mobile in my experience.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Really good article.

Dave Gracey was an elder in my old hall. We found each other on FB, and met up for 2 years in Tahoe. He has been through hell. Just awful So happy he and his wife found their way out. In fact his wife found this site while looking for the the JW.org site to get her WT for the Sunday meeting. They were DF'd. She read here for days straight and it was over. They just have an amazing story. Makes me cry every time I think about it.

• pokemon55
  • steve2
    steve2

Thanks pokemon55 - the link takes me through to comments with no problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit