is the watchtower cult the most hated religion ?

by stan livedeath 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Islam has 1.8 billion adherents in the world and a good portion of them hate Jews and Christians.

The great war of religious beliefs has been going on for thousands of years as it still continues to this day.

JWs are subjectively hated for their anti government and nonparticipating in secular holidays and festivals, topped up further by their no blood transfusion doctrine which to date has killed thousands..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Of course the WTS has used any opposition to their beliefs or organization as a positive indication of themselves being pure and righteous as the first century Christians were persecuted.

The WTS self supporting propaganda/brainwashing can twist anything to give support to itself and to the accepting followers who eat it up like ice cream on a hot day.

• GetMeOutofHere
    GetMeOutofHere

If you live outside of a traditionally Christian country, as I do, then you will find that most people don’t even know what a JW is. They simply lump all the Bible believers together as Christian. It makes me laugh to see the brothers on the trolley insist to interested ones that we are different.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One has to admit this recent public exposure of child abuse cover up within the JW organization isn't doing much for the organization's popularity .

It didn't do much for the Catholic organization either I would assume.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Probably the most hated by ex-jw's! But that's just a guess!

just saying!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The average person in a christian land has no idea about the beliefs or practices of JW`s and cares even less about them .

JW`s ?

Their bible bashers , knock on your doors on saturdays and sundays wanting a donation. for their magazines.

And if you take their magazines to get rid of them ,they will keep coming back ,so I don`t take them anymore.

A pain in the ass religion who dont believe in blood transfusions or birthdays ,.wanting donations.

Don`t know anything else about them and dont care to know.

I don`t answer the door to them otherwise they will keep coming back.

• newsheep
    newsheep

Blondie your right, they don't hire people to hunt down their members. The elders and some of their members volunteer to do it!

We were not only stalked and hunted down but they actually sat outside our property gates which were locked for five hours one Saturday morning. The neighbors couldn't believe it.

Then another set of elders from another congregation came in just as we were unlocking our gates telling us they were just in the neighborhood and thought they would drop in. We were a half an hour away from the closest town and these guys were from Guelph which were forty-five minutes away.

And last but not least the elder who got demoted and wanted to become an elder again caught wind of what was going on and he had to be in on the action. He lived a half an hour away and he was caught at the end of our lane with his son trying to see what ever they could find on us. When asked what they were doing he said that they use our road for roller blading because it's smooth. Had our driveway been a paved driveway I'm sure they would have roller bladed right up to the shop and house. Not to mention all the visits while the clowns are out in service.

Then one time two snoop elder wives wanted to use my bathroom in the house when there is one in the shop. Once in the house they were scanning the house all over looking for something and all they found was a bible and strongs book opened on the coffee table. Their husbands were doing the same thing at the shop asking to go up stairs pretending that they loved the structure of the building. The one even said he use to be in construction yet while we knew him never worked a day in his life. He was a fillin CO. By the way these were the only times ever anyone had ever come over to our home for a visit unless I invited them over for a dinner then they knew us and were all fake friendly.

All these visits were with in a month before we were to get the boot. We had no trespassing sign on the post and the gates shut yet that wouldn't stop them from having the nerve to open the gates and come in. A car group with a sister, elders wife and a co's wife did the once. Stayed five minutes to say I should be at my meetings. Dropped off a frozen tv dinner and left. I had broken my arm while out in service and hadn't heard from anyone at all until these lame brain nit wits had shown up a month later. Such a cold heartless rude visit.

They do stalk and hunt faded and ex members as far as I'm concerned. After we were df'd our company truck had spike nails in some of our tires. The same time Mouthy got hers slashed and she lived twenty minutes from us.

When we were in the cult that's what we too use to do. When with elders out in service we always ended up stalking someone to get to the meetings and I mean stalk. One time I asked an elder if he knew what we were doing was against the law. I actually felt sorry for this one family since they would never answer their door and yet he wouldn't let up on them. Even when we couldn't reach them at home he would be calling them as well that very same day and driving to their home before the meetings would start harrassing them as well until they finally moved. Today that family is on my face book and yes it drove them nuts!

• LV101
    LV101

Watchtower is a criminal organization -- why isn't this info on one of the TV shows and maybe it has been but they're so few and far between because it's such an insignificant, horrifying, cult.

It's unimaginable the suffering they've caused people.

• GetMeOutofHere
    GetMeOutofHere

newsheep thank you for sharing what seems to be a really horrific experience.

It seems to me that the average JW enjoys being part of the snoop operation. It’s almost like that’s the only excitement they get in their sad, dreary lives.

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

They desperately want to believe they are the most hated. The truth is they are not even on most people's radar. I recently had conversations with two pastors, one of whom had be active globally for decades. They had almost zero knowledge of Witnesses, had no animosity toward them and didn't find them significant in any way. The truth is the Organization has delusions of grandeur when the reality is that in the great scheme of things they are insignificant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit