What do you think of the A font in the signboad of "Watchtower Bible School of Gilead"?

by intropist 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• intropist
    intropist

First of all, I'm not a conspiracy chaser. Personally, I've related with Mason borothers alot and confirmed that JW.ORG is no more related with Freemason after Russsel who was never a member of Freemasonry.

One of my friends again raised the questioning link between JW and Freemason with the above picture. Specifically the letter A...

Have you ever studied on this A letter? When was the signboard made? How could the designer skip the sensitive connotation widely recognized?

• peacefulpete
  • sir82
    sir82

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Sometimes a font is just a font.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Oh My God! Maybe a freemason made the Font!

• rickroll
    rickroll

The cult has way to much real crap wrong with it to go digging for non existent Masonic font or rings.

• Val2020
    Val2020

If there is no connection to secret societies then why do the top brass still wear rings?

they know we are on to them but they still wear them in plain sight even in latest broadcasting

• sir82
    sir82

why do the top brass still wear rings?

Because they are utterly clueless, fashionwise?

Vinnie's pawnshop had a sale?

They think it looks "dope"?

Sometimes a font is just a font....sometimes a ring is just a ring.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The guy who designed probably vaguely thought the inside of the A shape looked like a book? He thought he’d choose that font as a representation of study?

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

A - is for Armeggadon anytime. The Arrow tip pointing downwards signifies its very fast approaching from heaven. Holy spririt clues

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

What The Font! wtf! lol

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit