I would not lend a hand!

by Mecurious? 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?
    Yes, there are a few people in my life that I would not lift a finger to help....f**k with me once......shame on you....f**ck with me twice?.......

Sounds like you owe somebody a good ass whooping!

Merc'

• obiwan
    obiwan

Yeah, I can think of one...my ex-fiance's father, jelly fish for a spine! He's deserved everthing he's had coming, and then some.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

the governing body

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

I like to think of myself as a very forgiving person but as my experiences with the most devout jw's has led me to understand that there are people out there who beyond any reason, good sense, repect for someones dignity and the right to be a father.will place thier own beliefs ahead of any and everything else. These type of people will not and cannot be trusted as far as you can throw them and honestly it is a bit tireing having to worry what they will cook up next. there are some of these people who it would be nice if they somehow just dropped off of the faced of the earth.

LarrynBabies

• simplesally
    simplesally

I could think of someone I would not help, maybe even 2 people. I'd just hope no one was watching me be an idle witness while it happened. I could live with myself, but I would not want to talk about it.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I could live with myself, but I would not want to talk about it.

It wouldn't bother you at all? See, thats the thing about me.

I know that I could do it, but I'm not exactly sure how I would feel about it afterward.

Merc'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit