I would not lend a hand!

by Mecurious? 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I can only think of one person on this earth who I hate that much. My terribly abusive, hateful, miserable, JW mother-in-law. She has tortured her husband, family, friends, anyone and everyone she could possibly screw with. She belongs in a mental institution, but because she is so conniving, they would never be able to prove that she belongs there.

I wouldn't lift a finger to help her, ever.

ash

• little witch
    little witch

Only one.

This is a true story, BTW.

My husband worked as a construction laboror for a very abusive man, for over a year.

My neighbors had a son whom they neglected and the parents wouldnt work, to support him.

We pretty much took him in, and he spent alot of time here, ate here and played, and we included him in our family outings.

Last year, Christmas time was approaching, and hubbies boss needed extra help on a project, so I suggested the neighbor.

Neighbor worked for two weeks, and talked hubby's boss into ''replacing'' him.

My husband was devastated, we were left destitute.

Wife, is justifiably pissed off, and ambushes neighbor on a snowy evening.

I made him back up two miles of road, while cussing, and calling him all kind of horrible names.

To this day, I will not lend them a hand, in fact, the animosity was so severe, they moved. Good riddance.

To repay evil for good is the most. There is nothing worse. Nothing worse.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Never a step mother.....step monster, yeah, more like it.

My father is plenty to blame for what happened; he's dead, thank goodness, but she (his second wife) - despite our early welcomes, and attempts to befriend her, were met with underhandedness, deceit, false stories, lies and turning our dumb father against his own flesh and blood.

Yes, my father is to blame; but the blatant pride this woman exuded, that HER children were now my father's NEW FAMILY: made my blood boil.

No, I would not help this woman, ever.

Oh maybe, if she were to jump off a bridge, I'd hand her an anvil, to speed up the fall.

Otherwise, she can drop dead for all I care.

• wednesday
    wednesday

wow little witch, i also have a somewhat similar experience. I ran a small business as a dub. I had to have surgery, and so i sub-contracted it out to a sister and her husband. When i got out of the hopspital, they had me before a jc meeting accusing me of all sorts of stuff, and took my business. (nothng prevailed at the jc meeting b/c it was hogwash anyway.)

weds

• Swan
    Swan

I'm not sure I could do this to anybody, although there are some people I consider my enemies. I guess I am too merciful for my own good. oh well. At least I am true to myself.

This is the kind of thing the Watchtower would do. I remember there was a Watchtower in the early 70's that likened helping a disfellowshipped person in distress to the good Samaritan. There was a specific illustration about a brother stopping to help a DFed sister fix a flat on the road to the KH. That all changed for the worse in 1982 and now if you were dying of thirst in the desert they wouldn't walk over and spit on you for fear you would survive.

Tammy

• yxl1
    yxl1

Probably wouldnt help Phil Colins. Anything to stop his endless drivel....

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?
    I'm not sure I could do this to anybody, although there are some people I consider my enemies. I guess I am too merciful for my own good. oh well. At least I am true to myself.

But what if helping that person meant that you would lose your own life?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Never a step mother.....step monster, yeah, more like it.

My father is plenty to blame for what happened; he's dead, thank goodness, but she (his second wife) - despite our early welcomes, and attempts to befriend her, were met with underhandedness, deceit, false stories, lies and turning our dumb father against his own flesh and blood.

Yes, my father is to blame; but the blatant pride this woman exuded, that HER children were now my father's NEW FAMILY: made my blood boil.

No, I would not help this woman, ever.

Oh maybe, if she were to jump off a bridge, I'd hand her an anvil, to speed up the fall.

Otherwise, she can drop dead for all I care.

Same here....

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yes, there are a few people in my life that I would not lift a finger to help....f**k with me once......shame on you....f**ck with me twice?.......

Frannie B

• Swan
    Swan

Mecurious asked:

But what if helping that person meant that you would lose your own life?

That's a completely different matter. Sacrificing myself for them? Never. Hasta la vista, baby!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit