I would not lend a hand!

by Mecurious? 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Remember this line below from the old Phill collins song?

" Well, if you told me, you were drowning I would not a lend a hand"!

Are there some people who you despise so much that you wouldn’t stop to help them if they were drowning or otherwise in need of dire medical attention?

I’m a very forgiving person so I can only think of one person that I know that fits into this category and that’s because this person is so evil that if I stopped to help him he would no doubt pull me under with him, therefore I would not try to help.

Do you know someone that fits this profile?

I would like to get others feedback on this please. And if possible why you dislike that person so much.

Merc'

• Hamas
    Hamas

In the Air tonight by Phil C, great song.

Yes I can think of several people. No loss to society..... a former workmate who conned me out of money, almost broke up my home, destroyed my confidence when I was really young, slagged off my family in public, slagged me off in public, backstabbed me, turned people against me, yet still remains to this day an Ministerial Servant would fit into this catergory.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

hm...no one i know personally, but then again i tend to be sort of a bleeding heart sap. :P

ps, what's slagging off?

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hi Tinky,

Slagging off is an english term for 'cuss'.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Try being a charge nurse for a week, there's plenty there that I wouldn't normally cross over the street to piss on if they were on fire, abusive drunks, druggies, violent individuals......... but once they come into hospital, they are treated the same as the next......

• Hamas
    Hamas

....take a look at this Ministerial servant, his pic I posted online.

www.bbshorty.virtue.nu

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

To be honest,

There aren't that many people that I'd actually want to die for what they've done to me. I mean, I'd like revenge, sure, but I don't know if what they did deserves death.

I need some people to see me succeed. A dead enemy can't gnash his teeth at your success.

CZAR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

There are 2 people I know who fit this category:

1)When I was living with my ex-fiance, this guy would call her up and tell her he loves her. The bastard kept interfering with our relationship. Even though I'm not with her anymore, the jerk shouldn't be interfering with other people's relationships.

2)I was good friends with my ex-fiance's sister. This second guy raped her while she was sleeping (she's a heavy sleeper). If I see either one of them, my brakes might not be working that well.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hamas the link you posted was hard to understand.....was the point not to trust that guy? You really really really don't like him do you.

Can't really think of anyone I would let die.....I have thought of killing several people but in reality I couldn't.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Slagging off is an english term for 'cuss'.

wow, okay, that's soooo not what i thought it was gonna mean! :P thanks for the translation, hamas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit