Peak Cancel Culture

by Simon 33 Replies latest social current

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

People need to wise the fuck up and stop being led by the politicians and the media who walk us into pointless conflicts for ratings and distraction purposes.

A lot of thinking people have wised up and know the media, the politicians, big tech, and money hungry corporations, are playing them, but the masses who "Need" their cell phones, need their "Likes" on their selfies, need the approval of invisible friends, and believe they are "Entitled" to monies they didn't earn----they are the ones that are bringing the human race on the verge of extinction, because they are to stupid to know they are being manipulated.

No different than JWs being manipulated to let their children or spouse die by refusing a needed blood transfusion.

Tim Pool Calls Out Media Trying To Manipulate Public Into Supporting WAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_eqsg2vEmI

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

“….but the masses who "Need" their cell phones, need their "Likes" on their selfies, need the approval of invisible friends, and believe they are "Entitled" to monies they didn't earn----they are the ones that are bringing the human race on the verge of extinction, because they are to stupid to know they are being manipulated.”

Agreed 💯

DD

• waton
    waton

The OP title was about CANCEL CULTURE, and while there is minor issues like that here, while we were sleeping,

the Ukrainian Culture in their homeland is being cancelled. corridors are opened for their exit, millions on the move out again

Immanuel Kant's Kultur was kancelled in Königsberg too. . ( no, he was not an imman).

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

More evidence of cancel culture/virtue-signalling:

Sainsbury's supermarket has rebranded its Chicken Kiev as Chicken Kyiv (the latter is the Ukrainian spelling).

No, I'm not shitting you

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Cancel me, baby! Cancel me!!!

Aaaah, that's some sweet cancellation...

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, I thought we'd peaked, but there was more to come. I always underestimate people's ability for stupid.

Apart from sports people and opera singers who have the audacity to have been born Russian, there is a new contender for the subject of leftist idiot cancellation.

Ladies and Gentlemen (who aren't Russian), I give you:

Poutine!

If you don't know, it's a French Canadian dish consisting of Fries, Cheese Curds and Gravy. It's delicious, but you know what else it is? It's sounding a lot like "Putin"! So it's now OFF the menu.

Thank god we've solved Ukraine.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I've always been suspicious of Russian salad dressing. Trump used Russian dressing too. The connections are obvious.

It should be removed from all stores, immediately.

• Simon
    Simon

Motorways.

Think about it.

You're going faster.

Why?

Because you're Rushin'

Russian!!! For gods sake!!!!

We need to fire up McCarthy and round people up.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

This is exactly what the left wants though, they want to JUSTIFY cancel culture. This gives them opportunity. They want to JUSTIFY higher oil prices, that's why they let Ukraine be invaded. The Biden admin won't do anything, because this war benefits him, it takes the attention away from disastrous economy and his administration.

Biden is not dumb, he's ruthless. Remember when he got Shokin fired for daring to investigate his son, he was basically threatening that he would let Russia invade in 2014 (which was effectively what $1B in military aid was earmarked to prevent) in order to get his son off the investigation.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I think change is like a tidal wave. You can see it, feel it and complain about it, but it's still coming and it will be transforming.

Each new generation seems more liberal and I guess the word is woke than the next.

Rage, rail, complain, vent or otherwise.....the tidal wave comes for all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit